do you know the muffin girl~? victor

Victor didn't have a lot of guilty pleasures in his life, the only thing really, was the fact that he loved muffins. He went to the same bakery every day, the one he found to have the best fucking muffins in all of Gotham. And being the man that he was, the owner had...gladly been persuaded to give him the muffins for free. Today was like any other day, after finishing a hit for Penguin, he as usual, had the craving for muffins. Killing always increased his appetite for sweet things. Standing outside the bakery, he opened the door and went inside

As the first day on your new job, it had gone quite well. Standing behind the counter of the bakery, taking orders wasn't that hard. People had been nice and patient with you as you struggle to count the money so they would get the right amount of change back. You really didn't want to screw up on the first day. As the place now where empty for the moment, you took that time to crouch behind the counter and fill it up with fresh muffins. That's when you heard the doorbell and the footsteps of a new customer walk in. While you filled up with the last muffins you said, "Sorry, I'll be with you in just a moment." When you finished you stood up, "There, now how can I help..."Looking up in the blackest pair of eyes you ever seen, your words stopped in mid-sentence. All you could do was staring at the bald man in front of you. He was all dressed in black and you noticed the two guns in the holsters on his hips. He kept staring back at you and you felt the slow burn of a blush appearing on your face. "Well aren't you just an adorable little sweet thing", Victor thought and a little smug smile crawled over his lips. "It sure would be fun to mess around with you a little bit."

"Hello," the man in front of you finally spoke with a low smooth voice. His eyes lingered over your body, slowly observing the womanly curves covered by the tight skirt and blouse you wore and he gave his lips a little lick with his tongue. It felt like time stopped around you and you stood there with his eyes ogling your body up and down. The burn in your face heated like a flame and you knew you probably were redder than a tomato right now. This man intimidated you just by his presence, he made you shy and feeling awkward about yourself. Usually you had no problem talking to people, but this man...did something to you. "Mmm, so easy. This will be delicious indeed," Victor mused.

"I would like to by some muffins please." His voice made the time move again and with nothing than a mere whisper you answered, "Y...es of course. Which kind?" Staring down at you, Victor had too much fun teasing you. "What!" Startled by his shout you jolted and got, if it were possible, even redder. As you struggled to regain your voice, you gulped hard and said once more, this time with a stronger voice, "Which kind?" The man kept staring at you. Does he ever blink? you thought. He started slowly examining the muffins behind the counter, as if he were calculating which one tasted the best. "Four Blueberries," was the only thing he said. With trembling hands, you took a small paper bag and put four blueberry muffins inside. Victor studied your trembling moves with amusement, it was just so delightful to watch you shake like a quivering mess under his gaze alone. Imagine what a kiss and a touch would do to you...

You finished up and reached over the counter to give him the paper bag. As he took it from you, his fingers lightly graced against your and electrifying sparks shot through your fingers and down your body leaving you with an ache between your legs. From your dilated pupils he knew what was happening to your body and he smirked. He had you now, wrapped around his little finger and he would come back, teasing you relentless. Until your shy little manners disappeared and he would have that sweet little body of yours, fucking you until you screamed his name in pleasure.

With that thought he grabbed the bag from your hand and turned around to walk away. "Excuse me, you have to pay for that!" your voice stronger now as you were surprised by him walking away without paying. He stopped and turned around with a small smile, "I don't have to pay, little girl." And then he just left leaving you gaping after him in shock. Who the hell does he think he is?"