chain you down. tie you up. edward nygma~

Pain.

That's what you felt when you woke up in the darkness. A throbbing sensation rocked your head when you sat up in your bed. This was absolutely the worst hangover you have ever had.

"Ughh..." you moaned and massaged your temple.

But - wait a second... you frowned deeply - you didn't remember drinking last night...Like at all! This didn't seem right.

As your mind was racing wildly to try and remember what happened last night, you were suddenly stricken by everything around you. Looking down your eyes widened. What the!?...You had on a lacie teddy in a dark green colour. The thin material didn't leave much for the imagination as your nipples was clearly visible through the small holes in the fabric.

What the hell was going on?!!

Slowly you turned your gaze to the place you woken up to and your heart fluttered in panic. This wasn't your room!! This wasn't your apartment!!!

Looking around, your eyes widened and your pulse pounded harder as you took in your surroundings. You were in a big, dark apartment, showered in a deep, green light. Large windows covered an entire wall, showing a big view over the city.

This was crazy! Where the hell were you?!! How did you get here?!!

Your panic deepened when a dark chuckle rumbled through the air and you froze, as if you tried to make yourself invisible.

"Stay calm." A low voice reached your ears and you snapped your head towards the dark corner from which it came. You squinted your eyes to see in the green darkness and noticed a dark figure sitting in a armchair. The shadow rose from its hiding place and stepped out into the light.

Your eyes almost popped out from your skull. "Ed?..." Your voice was merely a whisper as you stared at your lanky co-worker in shock. What on earth was happening here?

"W...What's going on?" you asked confused and moved to get out of the bed. But a sudden tug on your ankle stopped your movements. Looking down, the panic rose once more as you stared at the restraint around your ankle.

What the...?! Your eyes widened when you saw the chain attached to the restraint. You followed its trail until it stopped at the foot of the bed. It was long enough for you to maybe move a few meters from the bed, but that didn't help to ease the fear in your heart. It was with staggering breaths and shallow sobs that you started pulling on the chain.

"Please! Please!! Please!!!"

Suddenly you felt a shadow hovering over you and you stopped your useless attempt to get free and looked up to meet Ed's brown gaze. You covered your breast by wrapping your arms around your legs and your lip quivered slightly as you gained the courage to speak.

"W-Why are you doing this?" you said shakily. Ed gave you a smile as he crouched down beside the bed, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he corrected his glasses before he graced your jaw with his thumb and index finger. You flinched slightly at the touch, afraid of what he would do.

"I just want you to love me." he stated and leaned into your ear. "And believe me, I'll keep you here until you do."

A shiver ran down your spine and you stared at your capturer with utter and total fear as you wondered what his apparently dark and twisted mind had conjured for you.

"P-Please...just let me go. I promise, I won't tell anyone about this." you whispered and Ed rose again with a smirk on his lips.

"Why would I do that? I told you why you're here. Now, how about some breakfast? You must be hungry." The forensic walked over to the kitchen and you stared after him.