private show~ zsasz

Victor's phone buzzed inside the pocket on his jeans and he gazed over at Penguin and the other mob bosses around the wooden table. They haven't noticed anything, so he discreetly picked up his phone and watch the screen. It was a message from you.

-Hi babe. What are you doing?

Victor let out a silent irritated grunt.

-You know I am in meetings all day.

-Yeah, right....you wanna know what I'm doing?

Victor sighed.

-I don't have time babe.

-Too bad...I thought we could have some fun...

The sight that met Victor on the screen almost stopped his heart. There was a picture of you, half naked, breast exposed and your pink nipples hard. Perked out towards the screen like you already had played with them, pinched them between your fingers.

"Fuck," he grunted a little louder than he planned.

"Problems Victor?"

Oswald's voice brought Victor back to reality and he looked up and met his irritated gaze.

"No boss. No problem at all," he husked.

Another buzz on his phone but Victor tried his best to ignore it, stood silent in the corner and watched as the meeting continued. He wanted to look though, so badly, to see more of your soft...round...firm...fuck! Just thinking about it made his dick hard.

Yet another buzz and Victor groaned impatiently, he had to look! He picked up the phone and saw two new messages from you.

-Do you want more?

-Well, I guess you don't....I just have to sit here all alone then...and touch myself.

Victor gulped hard and his dick twitched painfully.

-Yes! Yes I want more.

Back at your apartment, you smirked when you saw Victor's desperate answer. It was so fun to tease him...and your pussy ached when you thought of what kind of punishment he would have in mind for you tonight, for teasing him like this. Quickly you texted him again.

-Then turn on Skype. And oh...you might want to turn off the sound. Unless you want everyone to hear.

Fuck! Victor fumbled with his phone and turned on Skype. He stared hypnotized with his dark eyes at the screen, blocked out everything around him, and concentrated only on what he would see on the phone.

When you popped up on the screen, Victor couldn't help the moan that slipped out and his dick strained hard against his jeans. You wore nothing but black lace stockings and matching garters, nothing else...not even panties.

Victor guessed you had placed the laptop on the table, because he had a full body view of you in the sofa and your legs where spread open against the screen. Victor kept staring at your fingers between your legs that slowly rubbed circles on your clit. Your eyes were closed and he could see, by your parted lips and heaving chest, that you were enjoying yourself very much. Victor shifted his legs, shit! His dick throbbed hard now, harder than ever before and he badly needed to relive the friction.

"Boss...I need to go," he rasped, "urgent business."

Oswald just waved him off, not even looking at him, to occupied with the meeting, "Yeah, yeah go."

Victor bowed his head to him and walked with firm steps out of the room, it took all of his willpower not to run the hell out of there. He went inside one of the many rooms in the mansion and locked the door behind him. Victor picked up the phone again and raised the volume.