victor zsasz 3

"Thank you, have a nice day!" Your faux-enthusiastic voice rang out as the customers you'd been waiting on left the restaurant.

You sighed as you picked up your tip, a measly three dollars, and stuffed it in your apron. You checked your watch and you had two minutes until you were officially off. Smirking, you smoothed down your black and white wrap dress and headed toward the back. Right before you opened the door to the break room, your name was called by your boss.

"Stay late today!" He ordered, much to your annoyance, "We have a special customer coming in!" You rolled your eyes but nodded in agreement. He walked over to you, his eyes scanning your body. "Fix yourself up a little," He muttered, now beside you, "It's a very important customer."

Your face felt hot but you nodded, going into the locker room and opening your locker. As you took your bun down and brushed your hair, the question of the customer ran through your head. 'Important customer' usually eluded to a crime boss or crooked cop, which meant you had to look very presentable so the pigs would oogle you and return for something other than the food.

You frowned as you fixed your makeup and added a line of black eyeliner to your lid. You dabbed red lipstick on your lips before rolling your dress up to your mid thigh, securing it with a pin. Lastly, you switched your comfortable flats for black heels.

Now ready, you walked out the locker room confidently and stood next to your boss at the podium. The restaurant had cleared out now and everyone was gone, save for the chef and a busboy. The door chimed open and a burly man held the door open for a smaller man with a limp.

Your eyes widened slightly in realization. It was the Penguin and his famous lackie Butch. After the two walked in, another man, who you didn't recognize came in.
"Penguin!" Your boss welcome the man with a huge grin. "Welcome! My finest waitress will lead you to your table!"

An almost robotic smile ticked on your face then. "Good evening gentlemen." You purred, "Right this way." The men followed after you as you led them to a booth in the back. You handed them menus before continuing. You said your name, "I will be serving you this evening, can I start you off with drinks?"

"I'll have your finest wine for the table." The Penguin said, a smile on his face.

You nodded, "Right away, sir." You walked to the kitchen, making sure to sway your hips.

"Greta," Your brow furrowed, seeing your friend in the kitchen. "I didn't know you were still here."

The blonde shrugged, "I was about to leave when Gary pushed me back in the kitchen." She paused as you loaded the wine and glasses on your tray. "Something about important guests?"

You rolled your eyes and nodded, turning to walk out the kitchen. "I'll tell you in a sec." Smile back on your face, you walked back to the table before gracefully pouring wine in the gentlemen's glasses.

"Are you ready to order?" You asked, batting your eyelashes.

The man you didn't know smirked at you, looking you up and down. "I'll have the Chicken Au Champagne, sweet cheeks."

You nodded, noting the order in your head to Butch. "And for you, sir?"

The burly man shook his head. "Nothing for me, thanks."

The Penguin smiled tightly. "Now Butch, it is impolite to come to a restaurant and not eat anything." His smile dropped before he commanded, "Order."

Butch seemed to twitch then, blinking one eye at a time. "Pork chops." He finally got out, not looking up at you.

Your pleasant smile didn't falter and you nodded once again. "And for you Mr. Cobblepot?"

At the sound of his last name the odd, bird-like man looked up at you. He smiled once again, but it wasn't as cruel as the smile he gave to Butch. "What do you recommend?"