same old love~ oswald

Your life had started to turn into a routine, it was always the same thing, day after day and you felt yourself started to grow tired of it. Being together for five years, you had been with Oswald through thick and thin, through everything that had happened this past year. Taking down Fish, Maroni and Falcone and finally becoming the person he wanted to be, strong and powerful, the King of Gotham. And you loved him, of course you did, more than anything. But he hardly had time for you anymore and the sex part, well...you couldn't remember the last time you had been together. Something needed to happen or else you didn't think you could stay, despite the fact that you loved him.

Living together in the mansion, you would have thought that finding time together would be easy, but is wasn't. You never seemed to cross path during the day and you would spend the evenings alone, watching TV or reading a book, finding comfort in a glass of wine. When Oswald finally crawled into bed with you, you were already deep asleep and he was too tired to try anything, he just tugged himself tighter into the covers, not even feeling the need to cuddle you and fall asleep with your warm body against his.

Deciding it was time to change this destructive path you were headed, you needed to take desperate actions to make Oswald take time for you. Slowly a plan formed in your mind and at first you thought it was too cruel but feeling the urge to have Oswald's body against yours and him inside you, made you carry out the plan. But you needed help, you couldn't do this alone. So you asked Gabe for help and he was happy to give it. He had started to notice his boss moods getting worse and from what you now had told him, Gabe understood why. Gabe had always liked you and of course he wanted his boss at his best temper, or else Gabe would have a hard time working for him.

***

Oswald got the note one late afternoon right after one of his meetings. The meeting hadn't gone particularly well and his mood wasn't at its finest so when he saw the message on the note, saying you had been kidnapped, he got into a frenzy. The poor fellow who left the message wouldn't be going anywhere for quite some time. The message had directions for your whereabouts, how much money they wanted and that he must come alone. Oswald ordered Gabe to drive him there and then leave, he would call when he had got you back.

Entering the warehouse, Oswald squinted his eyes to try and see something in the darkness but all he saw was a light further inside. Walking towards it, he almost tripped on some scattered junk on the dirty floor. Low curses escaped his lips as he walked closer to the light and he started to wonder why he didn't hear a sound. When he walked in to the lit room, he instantly saw you, tied up to a chair. In a hurry, he shuffled towards you, his eyes filled with worry.

"Are you alright, my dear," he said as he kneeled before you, so worried he didn't even wondered about the lack of any kidnappers.

"Yes Ozzie, I am perfectly fine," you purred as you smirked at him. "I have waited for so long, Ozzie. So long that I wanted to touch myself thinking about you. But you know, I couldn't with my hands all tied up and now my pussy aches so much for your touch" You bit your lower lip and looked seductively into his bright eyes, who now looked in a mix of confusion and arousal at you.

Oswald's stood up and his eyes darted down on your body and when he saw what you were wearing it slowly dawned to him what you were doing. You were only wearing a black silk nightdress and matching high heels and the sight affected Oswald's body as he started feeling his erection strain against his pants. Ignoring his body, he looked sternly at you.

"What's this then? Huh? Tricking me like this?" He grabbed your jaw, "You know I don't take lightly on deception." His eyes filled with anger and dark desire.

"Well, I had to do something to get your attention. You never have time for me anymore," you pouted. "So I made sure you would be forced to take your time."