fast car~

Running down the dark streets with rapid breaths, you once and a while looked behind you, knowing your followers were still there. Your black tank top, black lether jacket and black jeans clung tightly around your sweaty body and you almost felt trapped in your own clothes. The bag of money you had stolen hung loosely on your back and you pulled on it to prevent it from dropping to the ground. You had no regrets stealing from this people, they were after all criminals just like you and hell, you needed the money much more than them. They could always sell some more drugs and earn their money, but you, you had to steal for survival and you figured, better to rob from others like you than some innocent people.

Looking back once more you turned to run across the streets. That's when you heard the squeaking sound of breaks. In horror you turned your head and stared directly at the hood of a black car that had stopped only inches away from you.

Paralyzed with fear you kept staring at the car until the car door opened and a tall, bald man jumped out.

"What the hell girl! Are you crazy?" he yelled. You looked up at him and met a pair of dark, almost black orbs that stared angrily at you.

"I-I..." In an instant you got your act together, remembering who was after you and you pulled your gun at the man.

"I need a ride."

The guy stared at you for a moment before he laughed out loudly. You frowned and looked confused at him. What the hell was so funny?

"Are you for real girl?" he asked, still laughing at you.

You cocked the gun and aimed at him once more, "Please? I don't exactly have all the time in the world!"

The man stopped laughing and shrugged his shoulders, "Fine, get in." he said and went back in the car.

You stared after him for a brief moment, wondering who the hell this guy was and then run to the passenger side and jumped in. Tossing your bag in the backseat you were distracted for just as second and that's when the man had his own gun pointed at you. You didn't say anything, only looked in silence at the gun and then up into the man's dark eyes.

"Now, little girl. Why don't you give me that gun of yours..." he smirked. Reluctantly you gave it to him and looked defiantly at him. "You know, you really picked the wrong guy to point a gun at and try to highjack his car," he said smugly.

You scoffed, "Yeah? And who the hell are you?" The guy tilted his head a little and slowly darted his eyes over your body. To your own horror you could feel how his gaze affect you as a heat formed in your core and slowly spread its way down your body. It got even worse when a crocked smile formed on his lips and you had to take a deep breath to calm your breathing.

"The name is Victor Zsasz...what's yours then girl?" When you heard his name, your breathing got stuck in your throat and your eyes looked at him with fear. Victor Zsasz, of all the people in Gotham, you had to stop this notorious assassin and point a gun at him! Shit, this really wasn't your day!

"I-I didn't k-know...I'm so sorry...please...I just really need to get out of here." your trembling voice reviled how scared you were and Victor chuckled.

"Now, now...silent little girl," he hushed. "I asked for your name." You stared at him, was he serious? You didn't have time for this! But seeing it as the fastest way to get out of here, you replied.

"It's____, okay? Now can you help me? I will do anything, if you just help me. We must able to make some kind of deal, right? I have lots of money in the bag, we can split it, if...if you just get me out of here." You didn't know where you got the courage to be so blunt when you still had Victor's gun pointed at your head. Even Victor got surprised you changed your manner so quickly and he smiled when he got the most wicked idea.