our little pet~oswald and nygma~

When the two men walked through the door into the more private area of the Foxglove, the whole room fell silent and you swore you could hear your own heartbeat echo throughout the room. You stared at them, you simply couldn't take your eyes away. The power that oozed from these two men spread to every corner of the room and in to your submissive side. Shifting on your kneeled position beside your Mistress, you looked up at her as she stood up when these two men entered the room.

"Go and take a drink," she ordered you and you were instantly on your feet.

"Yes Mistress," you replied and watched as Mistress walked towards the men.

Everyone in the room knew who these two men were, The King of Gotham; Oswald Cobblepot also known as The Penguin and his lover, Edward Nygma or The Riddler as he like to call himself. Even though they were lovers, everyone knew that they would come to the Foxglove every now and then and take a girl to blow off some steam from whatever issues or anger they had built up inside of them.

Sitting at the bar with a drink in your hand, you watched as Mr. Cobblepot shuffled his way through the room with a cane in his hand and a smug expression on his face. His raven hair had a spiky hairstyle and his bright blue green eyes darted through the room, like the searched for something. The taller man beside him, Mr. Nygma, had a big grin on his lips and his brown eyes sparkled mischievously behind his glasses. His brown side parted hair layed perfectly on his head.

They were both wearing suits, Mr. Nygma had a black and grey striped suit and a tie with some strange prints on it. He also had a tie bar with a question mark on it. Mr. Cobblepot was wearing a continental black cross tie with its ends tucked inside a purple silk vest and a black coat with acid black and green lapels.

The room were buzzing with life again as Mistress made her way up to them and started talking. She was probably welcoming them there and asking what kind of service they wanted. You turned around on your barstool and ordered another drink from the bartender, neglected what happened just a few meters behind you, after all it was no concern of yours. A bit uncomfortable, you tugged on the red corset you were wearing and frowned. Why did you have to wear this out here, around all this people? It was one thing when you had a client and you were in a private room, but here? But it was what Mistress wanted you to wear so you had no choice in the matter.

You twirled around the barstool again and crossed your legs as you looked around the room. Suddenly you felt like you were being watched and your eyes landed over at Mr. Cobblepot and Mr. Nygma. They were eyeing you up from head to toe with wicked eyes and smirks on their lips and you felt yourself blush out of excitement and fear. Why did they look at you like that?

"Girl! Come here!" Mistress shouted and you hurried over to them, eyes down on the floor like you were supposed to.

"Are you sure this is the girl you want Mr. Cobblepot?" your Mistress said and looked hastily at you who just kept staring down at the floor. "She is quite new to all of this," she continued, "and certainly not use to your specific...taste."

Taste?!

Oswald smirked at the Mistress, "Oh, yes we are sure...aren't we Mr. Nygma?"

Edward licked his lips, unable to take his eyes from your form in that deep burgundy red corset with matching lace panties, garters and lace stockings. It was like you were painted in blood and the sight made his dick twitch in anticipation.

"Yes! Yes, we are very certain of our choice," he husked.

"And regarding her...inexperience," Oswald smirked and slowly took in every curve on your body, "Well, that is just a bonus."