happy birthday mr. zsasz~

"So when's your birthday?"

The question came over brunch that you made for Victor. The pair of you were sitting on the patio, the cool morning breeze rustling the flowers and filling the air with their soothing scent. Victor breezed past the question, "Doesn't matter."

"All birthday's matter." You swiped a dollop of whip cream from the top of his waffles and Victor gave you a look, before tugging you forward to reclaim the taste of whipcream from your lips. "Forget about it. It doesn't matter." He murmured against your skin, hoping he could distract you with his charms. For now, it did. You let the matter drop, far more pleased at his attempts of distracting you.

x.x

It took several weeks before you had a chance to raid his pockets for his wallet. While Victor didn't live with you, he was certainly staying over often enough in the ten months that you had been dating. The problem was Victor only carried ID with him when he took you out on rare occasions. If he was coming back from a hit, there wasn't a single thing in his pockets other than knives and bullets.

There was also the problem of getting up before Victor and not waking him. The first attempts had resulted in you pretending to hang up his clothes from where they had been dropped on the polished floor the night before. Victor had dragged you back to bed for a continuation of last night's entertainment. Which you certainly didn't mind, but now you had to be sneakier.

This morning was as good as a chance as you were going to get. You'd pounced him last night, dragging his clothes off in the living room before making your way finally to your bed. It had been quite the rousing night, and Victor was completely passed out next to you, his soft deep breaths brushing over the pillow. You wanted to imprint this moment in your mind for decades to come. Sunlight fell in a soft halo over his marked skin. He lay on his stomach, sprawled across the bed with one hand wrapped under the pillow supporting his head. There was something calming and peaceful about this, and you were loathe to leave it.

Slipping from under the white cotton sheets, you tiptoed out of your bedroom, glancing over your shoulder to ensure he was still asleep. Not a movement from him. Good.

Immediately zoning in on his black leather jacket, you began searching the pockets. Keys, knives, a paperclip? Then finally his wallet. It was thin, holding only some large cash bills, and his driver's licence. Perfect! You noted the date with a wicked grin, his birthday was next weekend. Replacing his wallet and other items, you carefully hung the jacket up and slowly collected the rest of the clothes littering your apartment to avoid suspicion. You slipped on Victor's black dress shirt, pausing to smell the cologne scented collar with bliss.

x.x

As the sound of his bare feet padding into the kitchen alerted you to his presence, you finished pouring cream into your coffee. Victor reached around you for his own mug, a pair of boxers slung on his hips, "Mmmmm black, just like my soul. Thank you." His dark eyes wandered over your figure enrobed in his own shirt while he sipped at the hot beverage. "Nice shirt."

Slinking up to him you walked your fingers up his chest, pausing to hold his chin, running a thumb over his bottom lip. "Like it? I borrowed it off a very handsome man." He returned your smirk, opening his mouth to softly bite down on the tip of your thumb. "Come here, my little minx." Victor put aside his coffee, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you tight to him. His lips were on yours, moving sensually and coaxing your mouth open so he could slip his tongue inside. A groan of annoyance came out of his mouth as he pulled away at the sound of his ringtone.

He released you from his embrace and rummaged through his pants for the flip phone. "Yes?" Victor listened intently, not a trace of emotion over his features as he took his instructions. "Consider it done."

The snap of the phone closing signalled the end of your morning together. "I've got to go to work." Victor stated. He gathered his clothes from the couch and paused to kiss your cheek. You sighed, "I'll put your coffee in a to-go cup. Will I see you tonight?"
"Maybe." Victor gave you an intense look, as though he was memorizing your features, "If not tonight, I'll be by next weekend for sure." He slowly unbuttoned his shirt from you, revealing the thin tanktop and sleep shorts underneath. It was with a reluctant sigh that Victor drew his gaze away and left to freshen up.

Now dressed immaculately in last night's clothes, Victor took his coffee and bagged muffin from you, and was gone after one last scorching kiss. Now you could properly plan a birthday surprise for him.

Victor didn't return that evening, but you received a text assuring you he'd be by on Saturday. Just in time for his birthday gift, you mused, putting the finishing touches on a small cake for him.

x.x

Victor let himself in. Your apartment was dark, lit only by a trail of candles strewn across surfaces. Intrigued by the romantic setting, he wetted his fingers, putting out each candle as he passed. Following the candles into your softly lit bedroom, Victor paused in the doorway, taking in the view.

You were casually lying on the bed, your naked skin glowing under the candle light. A small cake displayed on the bed next to you, strategically placed so it hid the gentle curve of your womanhood from him.

"Happy Birthday, Mr. Zsasz. Happy Birthday to you...." You greeted him with a soft rendition of the birthday song, pulling one of the cherries from the top of the cake and slipping it in your mouth. Pulling it out, you revealed the perfectly tied cherry stem.

Victor's mouth watered, eyes fixated on the red juice covering your lips. His clothes were shed in a minute and he crawled across the bed to you. Taking the cake from you, he smirked and drew a finger through the icing. Dolloping them on your perk nipples he topped them with cherries. Setting aside the cake, he took one last draw of creamery icing and you took his hand, sucking those sugary covered digits in your mouth.

Victor's cock twitched into eager hardness as you simulated fellatio on his fingers. Eager lips plucked the cherries from your breasts and Victor kissed you, spreading the sharp tangy juice into your mouth. He tossed away the stems, returning to your breasts to lick at the icing, cleaning it away as he stimulated those charming peaks. Reaching for his cock, you stroked along his length before settling yourself between his legs and taking it in your mouth. Victor gazed down at your beautiful form, with you head bobbing along. He could feel the brush of his cock against the back of your throat as you took him in deep. A low groan swelled in his chest when he guided your head up to kiss him, blending the mixture of sweet and salty in his mouth.

"I fucking love you." Victor ground out, pressing you down onto the bed and drawing your knees up to your chest so he could thrust in deeply. Pleasure built between you as he quickened his pace, pulling cries of pleasure from you. His kisses were heated and demanding as he brought himself to completion inside you His fingers replaced his cock, teasing your orgasm from you until you screamed his name. Covered in sweat and his hunger for you sated, Victor flopped down beside you.

"How'd you know?" He questioned, catching his breath.

Your satisfied smile broadened across your face. "I may have come across your wallet while collecting your clothes." came your coy reply as you drew patterns across his chest, connecting invisible lines between his scars.

Victor smacked your bum lightly, "Naughty minx. Though I will admit... I'd look forward to birthdays if they were celebrated like this."