the punisher~ victor

Being Victor's girlfriend wasn't easy. He was possessive and jealous and if another guy as much as looked at you, he got into a rage and would threaten to kill him.
But you couldn't fool yourself, most of the time you loved it, especially in bed where he took charge and had control over your entire being. The feeling of him dominating you, deciding if and when you would have your release had become an addiction for you.

But other times his possession was simply ridiculous. Like tonight when you were out with your friends and he insisted to come along. He had to keep control over you every second of every day and it slowly suffocated you. He would stand over at the bar and not take his eyes of you for a single moment. You were glad that you at least could sit alone with your friends and talk, but the only reason for that was that he hated the girl stuff you would talk about. If only he knew what you and your friends really discussed.

"You have to leave him," one of your friends blurted out, "I mean come on. You cannot even go out with your friends without him tagging along. This is not a healthy relationship," she said with concern in her voice.

You shook you head, "No I can't," you whispered, "I love him and..." You didn't finish the sentence; you thoughts lingered on to how afraid you were for what he would do if you left him.

Your friends gave each other meaningful looks but didn't pursue this further, knowing they couldn't get through to you. Your love for Victor was to strong, to...addictive. In fact, you were just as obsessed about him as he was for you. If another woman would flirt with him...let just say that you wouldn't be at your best behaviour.

"Come on ____. Let's go and dance."

You smiled and nodded, dancing would lift your spirit a little. As you walked with your friends to the dancefloor, you felt a firm grip on your arm. You didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

"Where are you going?" Victor's voice dark and demanding.

Turning around you rolled your eyes and sighed, "I'm just going to dance with my friends. "

Victor's hand squeezed tighter around your arm and he pulled you in, your small body crashed against his chest, his dark eyes stared fiercely into yours, "Don't be a smart ass towards me girl," he growled in your ear, "You know I don't like that!"

Trembling you nodded and looked down at the floor. Victor let you go and said, "I will have my eyes on you the whole time." With that he turned around and walked back to the bar.

Glaring at his back, the anger filled every fibre of your body and you clenched your fists. He just had to destroy this for you too! The slight happiness you had felt was entirely gone and now there was only a dark cloud left, covering your soul and heart.

Joining your friends at the dancefloor, you tried to push Victor out of your head but it was totally hopeless since his eyes were on you constantly. Suddenly your eyes locked eyes with a guy dancing with a group of other guys beside you and your friends. His dark brown hair was curly and his blue eyes like the deepest of waters. He smiled at you and bit his lip as his eyes wandered over your body that were covered in a simple black dress. You smiled back and got the most wicked yet dangerous idea, but at this point you didn't care. The anger towards Victor was so strong that it clouded your judgement. All you thought about was to show him that he couldn't decide over every little thing you did, you were going to teach him a lesson.

Your eyes lingered on to the guy and you bit your lip also, showing him you liked what you saw. Then you turned to your friends and it didn't take long before you felt his hands on your hips as he swayed his hips in rhythm with yours. You grabbed his hands and pulled him tighter around you.