dating zsasz~

It was strange, the way you felt for this man you hadn't even talked to. And he was so different from the usual guys you liked. The men you liked would have great, flawless hair, tanned skin and a flashing wide smile. This guy on the other hand didn't have a single hair on his head, not even eyebrows and thinking about it you had never ever seen him smile. His skin was pale and his features were perfect, like a marble statue, he stood there, in the corner of Oswald's and scouted the room with his dark eyes.

You knew who he was, Victor Zsasz, the assassin, one of the most dangerous men in Gotham. And that didn't scare you, actually he intrigued you. Why did he do the things he do? What happened to him that made him make that decision to become an assassin? Did he enjoy it, to take the life away from someone?

You knew who he was because just like him, you worked for Mr. Cobblepot. Working the bar you could see Victor every night standing there, emotionless and wondered what went on in that mind of his. Was he as emotionless inside as he looked outside or did he hide something in there? Something wonderful? Something lovely? You hoped so, you sure wanted to find out!

Now Victor wasn't as unaware as you might think. He had noticed your lingering eyes on him. Because even though you thought he only scouted the room, he had his eyes on you to. He would watch you serve beers and wine to people at the bar. He intensely watched when you made a drink, shaking that mixer in your hands, making your breasts bounce inside that tight, white shirt.

Sometimes when you didn't reached all the way up the shelves, you would take the stool, climb up and reached for what you needed. That's when he got the opportunity to see those long and slender legs of yours. It seemed like they went on forever, hiding under that short black skirt. And that's when he would close his eyes and imagine those legs around his waist, squeezing hard as he thrusted inside you. With slightly parted lips he let out a low moan. He decided then and there, he had to talk to you!

"Hey, hands off!" you warned the guy who just reached over the bar to grab your ass. "Ohh, come on sweetheart, play nice! " the man grunted and grabbed your arm. You were about to pull his arm away when you felt it disappear in an instant. Turning around you saw Victor grabbing the guy by his collar and pushing him against the bar. "You keep your fucking hands of her," he hissed with gritted teeth, his eyes dark and furious looking down at the man. Victor stood over a head taller than the man and by the look of absolute fear in the man's eyes, he knew exactly who Victor was. In surrender he put his hands up in the air and stammered, "Y...yes of course Sir." Victor let go of him and stared at the guy as he passed by. Then he turned to you, you were standing there, staring on what just happened.

"Are you alright? " His smooth voice woke you up and you looked at him with fluttering eyes. "Yes, I'm fine. Thanks' for that," you said and smiled shyly. Victor nodded his head once. "No problem. If anyone bothers you again, just let me know and I will take care of them. "Nervously you looked at him, wondered what he meant by "take care of". Victor saw the look in your eyes, "Don't worry, I won't do anything like that, " he said like he knew what you thought. "Even though they would deserve it," he whispered. "Excuse me? " Victor smiled at you and seeing it for the first time, it took your breath away. His whole persona change, he looked so kind and his eyes sparkled when he looked in to yours. "Oh, nothing. My name is Victor, by the way, " he said and reached out his hand. You took it, his hand warm and big around your smaller one. With a shy smile you answered, "I know. My name is___" Victor smiled again, "I know." Shyly you looked down with a little smirk on your lips, "Oh..."

"Excuse me miss, can I get some service over here?" A man called out from the other side of the bar. Fluttering your eyes you awoke, "Yes of course." Smiling you apologized silently to Victor but before you had a chance to walk away, you felt his hand over yours. "___Would you like to go out with me? Tomorrow maybe? A movie? "Staring at him your heart fluttered inside your chest. What you hoped for just happened and you couldn't believe it. "Yes Victor, I would love that. I get of work at 8." That happy smile returned on his lips and your heart melted. "Perfect! I pick you up here at 8.30." With that he turned around and walked away. Smiling you shook your head, he really was a man with few words. "Excuse me miiiss! " The man called out again and you returned to work with a much bigger smile on your lips.