Chapter 1: Confrontation

Your POV:

My brother and I were out hunting, he was a Beta to my dad and I was the Omega. They called me Pup because my wolf wasn't normal. My wolf wasn't full growl so I'm still a pup size. It isn't normal and isn't exactly common.

My brother was a huge wolf, he is slightly bigger than my father, but he won't challenge him. My father is wise and well, anyone who challenges him often ends up dead or banised.

"Y/N keep up." My brother linked, causing me to let out a small huff and run to keep up with his walking pace.

Instead of helping me he just kept moving, he told me to stay when he spotted a deer. Instead of doing as told, I quickly spotted a rabbit and I chased it. I went to catch it but I was taken back when a large wolf growled from behind a tree.

I looked around for my brother but then realised I was lost. My ears folded back when I whined from the noise. They were obviously an alpha judging by the huge size I caught of them. They were larger than my father but yet were not alone. I tried to move back but I stood on a stick.

Mentally cursing myself I ran, just like I was taught. I heard heavy footsteps following me and growling at me to stop. I don't know what came over me but I stopped. As I stopped my brother jumped over me, growling at the other wolves. I whimpered and moved back, the big wolf stared at me and looked at me.

I looked down as my brother stood protectively. They went to run off but the alpha wolf stood their ground staring at me. My brother tried to growl at the alpha but they wouldn't move. I stumbled back, knocking into another wolf. I realised we were surrouded. I whimpered and flinched feeling a breath on my fur.

"Get away from them!" I heard someone yell.

Relief washed over me when I saw my father in human form. The wolves all growled around me, they were acting strange but my father was getting protective. The alpha kept staring at me but my father growled causing them to look at him. They looked at my father than me and ran off.

"Home. Now." My father growled.

I ran quickly but my brother grabbed me by my scruff and carried me home. When we got there I shifted back into human form, my hair was in a mess but I was busy getting pjs on quickly. I looked at my dirty hair, small frame as I stood at 5 foot.

"DAVID! GET DOWN NOW!" My father yelled for my brother.

I flinched which caused my father to send a sorry through link. I don't like all the noises and yelling. Once I grabbed my teddy I walked to my father's room. My mother was laid in bed, she smiled sensing me walk in and opened her arms. I smiled and walked over.

"What happened?" She asked kissing my head.

"We nearly got attacked." I sighed.

She frowned and looked at me.

"You're not going to hunt again until we know who attacked you." I nodded.

"Yes mom." I yawned.

"Go to sleep princess." I nodded and started falling asleep.