Chapter 25: Babies

Lauren's POV:

"It's impossible for us to have cubs. There is no way for me to make cubs with her." I growled again at the elders.

"But Alpha Lauren there is a way. We have mastered nearly all the steps. It will give you male genitals for 24 hours. That is enough time during mating season to produce pups."

"You nearly perfected a way to protect my parents but look how that turned out. You are useless. I want proof than I may change my mind." I huffed dismissing them.

"Damn sis. You're so brutal." Tay said making me face her.

"I'm honest. Now, I need to go back to my mate. She is still sick." Chris grabbed my arm.

"Not yet. You need to sort out the other business. As alpha it's your time to take charge not us." He said.

"My mate is sick. Your future Luna could be dying as I'm here." She laughed.

"You're funny Lolo." Taylor laughed.

"What is so funny?" I asked growling.

"Look over there." Chris said.

I looked over and saw the elders surrounding something. I went over to investigate but smiled when I saw familiar hair in the crowd.

"Liza why are you here?" I asked slightly puzzled.

"Pup needed to go on a walk to I brought her here." The elders gathered around her and me.

"Pup?" I smiled wider seeing Y/N in her arms.

"She's tiny and is now the pup of the pack." Liza explained holding Y/N.

Y/N was still sick and I took her from Liza. Her wolf was tiny and very cute, making me light up. No one ever saw me this happy, only Taylor and Chris, even that was on rare occasion.

"Everyone leave." Everyone left but my siblings and Liza.

"I'm with Y/N so I have to stay. Plus you ain't my alpha." Liza laughed.

"You mentioned that a little ago. Making me and Y/N both be disgusted." I said.

I carried Y/N into the throne room, ignroing the guards as I passed. She was slightly warm, so I linked Lucia to get me some water for her. I sat on the throne with her in my lap, she was calm so I stroked her fur.

"You're so cute baby." I smiled.

She cuddled into my lap, pawing at her ears, I knew she was thirsty. I waited for Lucia and when she came in I took the drink from her. She looked at me shuffling.

"What's wrong?" I asked Lucia.

"The experiment for the genital trial. They need a Beta or a Alpha and I wish to try it because then me and Ally can have pups. We've been waiting for some pups for a while."

"If you wish to do it. Go ahead. You and Ally need pups. She's been wanting some for awhile."

"She really has. Hopefully this works because she really wants some of her own." I smiled.

"Don't come to me for babysitting duty."

"I'll ask Y/N."