Chapter 44: Fight

Your POV:

Lauren was cursing me out as she was stressing over the fight, I knew what I was doing, I just had hope. I sat on the bed, humming and not paying attention to her, she clicked on when she yelled.

"Y/N! Listen to me!" She yells.

"I don't need too." I huffed laying back.

I laid on the bed as Lauren climbed in next to me, cuddling into my side and telling me to be safe. Lucia had trained me in fighting and how to dodge, my wolf size was always helpful. We laid until we heard the horn, the horn was a warning that battle was going to happen, since it involved royals it had to be seen by many. I told Ally to not come and leave the cubs because they don't need to see it. 

"Lets go." I said getting up.

"Please be safe." She said walking hand in hand with me. 

When we arrived it was quickly set up, we were to fight in form, making me shift and my wolf growl. It was amusing because I was a lot smaller than her and she had a larger form, it was a little scary. 

"As queen I am to let you start..." Jade spoke walking to her seat.

Perrie growled and ran towards me, I ran under her making her huff, I should be good running around. She started to run to me and I dodged again, it wasn't good because she caught my paw making me fall. She jumped on top of me snarling at me and biting my body. I felt blood dripping but I ignored it, the growls filling my ears from the crowd. To stop her biting my fur off I moved away biting her tail, the fur being pulled off and then running away. The blood was staining my fur and I looked down spotting the blood marks, my fur was always ruined by the fire but now it was gonna be worse. I attacked her again, this time biting her leg and ripping into the skin. She now was limping and huffing, it was frustrating that she was a lot taller than me but I had to attack lower places. She pushed me down by her paw and bit my ear, I howled in pain as she tore the skin on my ear. I tried to push her off but she was too large, the skin tore off, the piece dropping on the floor in front of me. Lauren was on the edge of her seat and I took a moment to breathe, my wolf getting more angry that was until I thought of my parents, I then charged at Perrie. She saw me coming and dodged me, I hit the wall, yelping and whining. 

"Please make it stop." Lauren yelled at Jade.

As I watched Lauren I felt myself become colder and then I felt pain. I felt like someone had torn into me and ripped out my organs, I glanced back realising she had done just that.

THUD.