Chapter 71: I'm Home

Lauren's POV:

We were heading home from the camp, more people had joined my pack, pledging themselves to my pack. Lucia was getting tired but I didn't care we were nearly home. Dinah had ran ahead making sure we had a clear path home as I walked alongside Ashley and Lucy. Once we had came onto our land I felt relieved but also on edge as I still needed to talk to Y/N. We each walked to our homes, Ashley had been given a home after I needed to have more people on my side. I walked into my own home and growled instantly. 

"My eye is better, calm down." Y/N voice laughed. 

"I know but it wasn't me. You have to believe that." I frowned hearing Cara's voice.

"I know, I know who it was and you're forgiven. I woke up and my eye was fine." 

"As long as you know I'd never use a silver arrow on you."

"I know Cara. Just go find Kenny, she'll be excited." I heard footsteps of her running off.

"Lauren I know you're here." Y/N's voice spoke making me freeze.

I walked into the room she was in, she was sat with a child, who had pure white hair. I furrowed my eyebrows hoping I hadn't gone into a coma for a few years. 

"Luna go find Rosa baby." Y/N spoke making the girl run off.

"Yes mommy." She spoke running off.

"Mommy?" I asked.

"Erm, Luna isn't a wolf anymore, she's actually a human too and is the real goddess, she warned me of war."

"War?"

"Yes. War."

"Against who?"

"I'm unsure."

"You're unsure?"

"Yes."

"So she is the Luna?"

"Yes, she is the Luna you thought I was, she had taken my wolf form to become human."

"Why did she call you mommy?"

"She has no mommy so I took her in and she is part of me, my wolf so I will keep her as my daughter."

"You adopted  for yourself?"

"No. She's ours if you want her."

"I want her? I have to want her not love her?"

"Wait you wanna be her mother."

"Kinda assume it when she called you mommy. It's all happening at once but we should really talk."

"Yeah, we should really talk." She sighed.

We walked to our room and sat down, knowing there was no way people could listen into the conversation due to the walls. I sat near the edge of the bed as Y/N took the centre of it, looking at me.

"I have a pack." Y/N spoke.

"I know. Liza is your Beta, she is scented now as Beta." She nodded.

"Ally is our healer and Jade is ready to give up her title to become a full time member." 

"Are you ready to become queen?" I asked.

"I'm unsure, I want to say yes as I know everything but it is an awkward thing to talk about." She explained.

"I want you to take it." I spoke.

"Lauren. I'm gonna take it, but only if you leave your pack and become my Luna. That means you have no pack under you but you're in charge nearly as much as me, against everyone in the world not just a small pack."

"I'm an alpha."

"Lauren...I wanna be a queen but I have to do this, with you."

"You can do it on your own."

"I want to do it with you."