Chapter 7: Liza Koshy

Your POV:

David had carried me to the small tree house me and dad had built. He laid me in it and I smiled cuddling up to my teddy. It had a small couch section and a box full of food. I cuddled into the blankets and flinched hitting my wrist. My wrist will heal in a few more days, it doesn't heal quick because I'm an Omega.

"Get some rest

"Get some rest." David said kissing my head.

"Don't leave me alone." I whimpered.

"I'll stand outside and be close." He smiled walking out.

I yawned and cuddled into the blankets further, letting sleep take over my body. When I woke up it was quite dark outside and I heard a noise.

"David?" I asked.

"Not David honey." Some girl said.

"Who are you?" I began to panic.

"David's mate." She said causing me to look at her.

" She said causing me to look at her

She looked not intimidating at all. She smiled and waved making her eyebrows move. I laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm Liza. Liza Koshy." She stuck her hand out.

I shook it a little, with my hand that isn't hurt. She then licked her fingers stroking her eyebrows. I looked confused, she laughed.

"Don't worry. You get use to it." She laughed again.

She is really strange. She helped me up as I heard dad yell my name. I groaned and walked to the stairs again, laughing seeing her try not to fall.

Dad helped me down, carrying me as he talked to Liza. She explained who she was and dad got excited.

"Since he found his mate he can finally move into a bigger room away from me to have pups." I laughed.

"David and I haven't even talked mating yet." Liza laughed causing me to cringe.

"Ewwww." I covered my face.

Dad led us inside and went to the kitchen, I sat on the chair, waiting for food. Mom was cooking some sandwiches since it was Wednesday.

"You want a bacon and egg sandwich honey?" Mom asked and I nodded.

"Yes please." She nodded.

A lot of the pack members came over and grabbed a packlunch bag. They all came in a line, grabbing their personal bags. They all gave respect to my mom and I.

"Bye Luna, bye Y/N." They all repeated leaving.

Dad and David were last and they kissed mom's head than my own. They smiled and left. So I guess today was just a girl day, obviously their was guards present.

About an hour or two after they left I was laughing as Liza tried to act Mexican. I laughed hysterically as mom smiled. Liza made sure I was happy but froze when a knock echoed through the house.

"Who's knocking?" I asked.