Chapter 59: Unexpected.

Your POV:

I laid in bed, Lauren still hadn't returned but Ally had came up to take Rosa home, making me sad a little. Luna was asleep next to me and yet, I still felt alone. We laid in bed till I heard a noise from downstairs, my first assumption being Normani and Dinah but they were both outside the house.

"Dinah. I heard a noise." I spoke getting up.

"Was probably the wind Luna, it's pretty windy out here." She said as we spoke through link.

"No I heard a crash." I said walking down the steps.

"Fine, i'll come in." She huffed walking inside.

As she entered the house I had gotten to the bottom steps, we both walked into the kitchen, even if Dinah had pushed me behind her. Once we entered the room we saw a huge mess on the floor, our eyes then glancing at the figure escaping through the window. Within a second Dinah was jumping out of the window also chasing the figure outside. 

"Lauren! Someone broke into the house." I said through our link.

The words left my head as Luna ran down the steps growling at the door to be let out, I let her out watching as she ran off. Normani came inside the second after, checking me over for any injuries. I was fine of course, but the same was yet to be said about the figure, Dinah and Luna.

"Come on. You're going to Ally's house." She pulled me out as I ran with her.

We were soon inside the Vives home, humming slightly as we saw all the cubs laid across the living room floor asleep in their form. Rosa curled up into her mother since her recent injections had taken place. We made our way up the stairs and into the spare room. Locling the door once we entered, like we had just been out after curfew.

"Stay in here tonight. Just while we wait to hear back." I nodded and climbs in the bed.

Normani shifted, telling me that it was for safety reasons. I cuddled into her side instantly, making her jump at first. Once she had settled slightly, I cuddled into her fur, imagining it was either Luna or Lauren. That led to me quickly falling asleep. Waking up was quite odd, I had a weight on my chest and an arm around my stomach. Glancing at my chest first I noticed a small little girl whom I have a special bond with. Then noticing the hand I been feeling belonged to the woman who held my heart. I moved slightly causing Rosa to look at me.

"Hello." She smiled.

"Hey." I responded.

"Mommy said you no suppose here."

"I'm not supposed to be here no but your momm knows why."

"Y/N."

"Rosa."

"I'm cute."

"I know."

"Thats Lolo." She said grabbing a fist full of Lauren's hair.

"That is. She's our alpha."

"Nooo." She giggled.

"That funny huh?" I laughed then started to tickle her.

For now I just wanna forget last night...or at least till Lauren wakes up.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Do I bring these books back?