Chapter 55: Wolves

Your POV:

Lauren had told me that we needed to go back to her home because the pack needed her, Lucia and Ally had already left. The cubs went with them as they needed to be in familiar surroundings of their pack. We all went at different times, due to the fact we could be attacked, this meant Liza, Lauren, Luna and Cara would ride with me. Cara had told Kendall to meet us at the Jauregui pack so I could meet her. The pack was to prepare a feast for our return, their Alpha and Luna were returning and their Beta had cubs. I smiled sitting in the car because Lauren refused to drive so we took Cara's car. 

"I can't believe I'm in a car with Cara Delevingne." Liza yelled.

"Calm down Liza, it's only Cara." I spoke.

"But it's not just Cara to me!"

"Wait till David see's her." I laughed.

"He use to have a crush on me right?" Cara asked me.

"Yeah actually, he was about 6."

"He upgraded." Lauren spoke making Liza flip her hair. 

"There's a car following us." Cara said moving her mirror.

Lauren moved me away from the window and looked back, before groaning and pulling me up. 

"That's Norminah. Don't worry." Lauren laughed as Cara sighed.

"Turn the radio on." I said to Cara.

"Alright, fine." She huffed.

"I love this song." I sang as jar of hearts played.

"This is one of Kendall's favourite songs." Cara smiled.

"This song is so sad." Liza said trying to turn the station.

"Liza, don't you dare." I huffed making her stop.

"Your pup okay in the back?" Lauren asked me making me look back.

"You okay pup?" I asked Luna.

I got no response as she was asleep, her soft snores now lightly coming through my ears, the music playing louder. Luna was so peaceful when she slept, I gently stroked her fur making her purr slightly. I was in awe of her, she was so adorable when she was like this, yet she still looked scary to be around. Luna was a lot larger than Lauren's wolf, speaking of they have never met.

"When will our wolves meet?" I turned to Lauren as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What-oh, soon baby." She smiled kissing my head.

"Good, Luna would love to meet your wolf, I can just see it." I smiled making her smile back.

"My wolf already is excited, I can feel her doing flips when I'm near her, they're gonna get along." 

"Is that not weird?" Liza asked.

"Is what?" I asked.

"The fact that Lauren would be dating you, but her wolf dating your wolf and you." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Lauren's wolf isn't exactly dating me, wolves love wolves, humans love humans."

"That's true. I love Kendall, but I love her wolfy differently." Cara mentioned.

"We just can't feel it Liza. Our wolves take over." Lauren spoke as I heard movement.

"Who's gonna have your kids?" Cara asked making me freeze and turn.

Majority of wolf pregnancies are best carried by wolves because of the amount of cubs, but if my pup gets pregnant Lauren's wolf has to sleep with them. Jeez, this is harder than I thought.