Chapter 12: Ignoring

Your POV:

I woke up to my mom shaking me gently. I whined and she smiled rubbing my head.

"Wakey princess." She said in hush tones.

"No." I groaned turning over.

"You have to get up to go on the trip." I whined covering my eyes.

"Y/N!" Someone screamed running over.

"Liza shh." My mom shushed her.

"Y/N! Y/N! I GOT A PUPPY!" I squealed and got up quickly.

She ran downstairs and when we got down I saw everyone stood around all having some food. I looked around and spotted my father.

"Liza you did not." David said.

"Oh I did." She smirked.

I looked around for the puppy then pouted when my mom laughed.

"Liza lied honey. Go eat some food and then get dressed." I grumbled and huffed.

I ate my waffles ingoring the weird smelling filling my nose. My father started talking to the pack as I ate I wasn't in a good mood now.

"Alpha is outside." Liza said pulling David outside.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Alpha? But my father is-NO.

I grabbed my food and stormed upstairs ignoring people yelling for me. I slammed my door and shoved the drawers infront of it. I am not going with her.

"Y/N!" My mother called knocking on my door.

"No!" I snapped.

"Y/N don't make me get your father." She warned.

"You know it doesn't work like that." I growled.

My wolf was getting angry at the idea of my mate coming, she deserves no respect from me or my home. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, heavy boots stomping against the ground. I prepared for my father to yell but no.

"Y/N please open the door." My mates voice whispered.

My wolf was ready to kill her but part of me was willing to open the door. Instead of giving in my wolf took control, turning on my speakers and blasting The 1975. I shifted and laid across my bed, ignoring every noise.

By night time her scent had not left the house but everyone else's did. However, there was still three scents trapped in the building other than mine. Lauren's scent was the strongest so I knew she was close. Next was a familiar, yet unfamiliar scent and the third was Liza. You can tell because she smells like tacos.

"You doing okay?" Liza's voice said through link.

"When did you mate my brother?" I asked because only pack members link.

"Last night. You know this girl tops." I could already imagine the stroking of her eyebrows.

"I'm fine. I wish to be alone." I huffed.

I could speak normally in link but I couldn't actually talk in wolf form. This meant if anyone out of my pack approached my wolf I couldn't talk to them. My head turned to a photo, it was of my parents. No not my adoptive ones, my actual parents. Who knew I could actually become the queen of all wolves?