Chapter 49: Conversations.

Your POV:

I sat with Lauren at the dining table, it was really awkward because Perrie was sat at the other end of the table. Lauren wouldn't stop glaring but I kept my hand on her thigh so she wouldn't move. Liza had been over a lot lately because she wants to see me, plus she was fighting with David a lot more. Tomorrow Liza and I were supposed to go hunting, Lucia was gonna supervise but it was just for Liza and I. I was hoping that I could shift again since I hadn't been able to all say, but Ally had just told my wolf was exhausted. 

"Baby eat." Lauren spoke taking me out of my thoughts. 

I took a bite, only then noticing the divide on the table, Norminah, Ally, the kids, Lucia, Lauren, Liza and I were all sat on one side of the table. Jade and Perrie were sat at the other end of the table, with their two friends, the tension was making it worse. 

"Jade can we go now?" Perrie grumbled.

"Behave." Jade spoke.

"Jade did you see the new music Lana put out?" I asked her making everyone turn to me.

"I did actually. I love the son, Young Blood right?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah. I have been playing it for a little now and I haven't stopped falling in love with it." 

"Same. It was so good, I know she only features on it but it is still good." I nodded agreeing.

"I wanna see her on tour but she isn't on tour yet because she just finished." Everyone was just listening to our conversation. 

We continued talking as people slowly joined in, Jesy and Leigh-Anne were laughing and joking with Ally and Lucia, but Perrie and Lauren both refused to talk. I just continued laughing with people because I didn't need more tension. Once we had finished Lauren stood up walking with me to the living quarters. She then started packing a bag, making me furrow my eyebrows because I didn't wanna leave yet. 

"Y/N I need you to sit down. For now." Lauren spoke making me sit on the bed confused.

"Why?"

"Because I need to talk to you."

"About?"

"Your wolf. You know the story of the Luna right?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I know the story, it's famous..." I was confused.

"Well baby you know at the end when they speak of another Goddess coming?"

"Yeah. But that is a mystery."

"It isn't we think we found the second Luna."

"Lauren, that was a tale that second Luna will come. It's what we tell cubs." I spoke.

"It's not fake Y/N. I found out who it is."

"Who is it?"

"You. Well I think it is." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Lauren you can't be serious." I laughed.

"I am 100% serious." 

I searched her face for any sign of a joke but she wasn't I wanna laugh but I know I shouldn't. She couldn't be serious because it is a legend and we all know that Luna is the only true Luna. There can't be a new Luna again. Right?