Chapter 65: Relaxing Day

Y/N's POV:

I sat watching Kardashians because well, I could and Kendall was laid with me. She came over since Cara had to go back to her home in London. Kendall didn't wanna go back to her large family especially with a full moon on its way. Cara should be back the day off because otherwise it's gonna be hell for her. Full moon was when most people mated, it meant if you had sex without a condom you were 100% likely to get pregnant. All birth control was ineffective.

"Y/N!" I jumped when Rosa yelled.

She looked around 12, I instantly got up and stripped her, knowing the clothes were tight. The boys were already ripping their clothes off.

"Ken. Get them clothes." She rushed off.

She came back and gave the boys pjs and then Rosa my hoodie. Rosa looked cuter and I smiled because she looked so much like Ally. I kissed her head and picked her up, knowing for a full face all the hair on her was a stupid length. Grabbing the scissors Kendall came back in and helped me cut some of the dead ends off the bottom, not exactly doing it straight but enough for it to look good.

"Alright. Go find Luna." I spoke as she ran over to her.

Luna barked and they cuddled for awhile as we sorted through the boys' hairs and organized their clothes. Kendall was such a good helper and was so good with the kids.

"Lucifer come on." Kendall said laughing as he growled and shifted.

They were shifting on and off making it hard to keep up with them. We kept them all the same room but then slowly let them out back as we cleaned up the mess. All of them were pretty large and I was glad Luna could keep up with them all. I watched them al play and slowly sat next to Kendall. My head slowly rested onto Kendall's shoulder and I sighed.

"They're so playful. When are you and Lauren having kids?" I nearly choked.

"When are you and Cara?" I asked.

"Not sure." She shrugged.

"Same answer." I laughed.

"You two need cubs." I  furrowed my eyebrows.

"We don't need anything. I don't want cubs right now and maybe not ever. I'm a future queen and I have more important duties."

"Sorry." She mumbled.

I heard a bark from the side and looked over seeing Luna fighting with Liza. I laughed due to the fact I didn't even know Liza had came over. We watched Liza and Luna fight till Luna pinned her down growling playfully.

"They're such good friends." I nodded agreeing.

"Like me and Cara were." I smiled.

"And you and Queen Jade."

"True. But she's always been Jade to me." I giggled.

"Talking about me now?" I heard someone say from behind.

"Of course Jade." I laughed and she leaned over my shoulder.

"Stop being weird." She said pushing my head forward as she came infront of me.

"Stop abusing me." I pouted.

"Not abuse."

"Abuse."

"Who's abusing what?" Liza asked walking over.

"Jade's abusing me." Liza frowned almost but covered it up rolling her eyes.

"I'm not abusing her." Jade said.

"You're a meanie." I pouted.

"You love me." She laughed sitting in my lap.

"Unfortunately."

"Hey." She hit me.

"Abuse." I laughed.