Chapter 80: Explaination.

Y/N's POV:

Barbara and I were laughing with Liza as she kept dancing and nearly falling while cooking.

"Liza you can't cook to even begin with." I laughed.

"I love you too Y/N." She commented.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Hey Y/N can we talk to you?" Summer and Luna spoke making me nod.

"Of course." I smiled and walked over.

"Come follow!" I rolled my eyes.

Lauren was due here any minute and to be honest. I was missing her. I don't know why since she told me we weren't even mates. Once we walked to the throne room they looked at each other.

"What?" I asked before they ran out the door.

"Luna? Summer?" I turned back confused as I heard the large lock turn.

"They lock you here too?" Lauren's voice called making me jump.

"What do you want?" I asked not wanting to bother with her.

"I don't know. I got a letter telling me we had the elders finalise everything. I was waiting here with Arryn but she went away." She frowned.

"Arryn? New guy? Found your mate?"

"She...and no. Friend from the bar."

"You made a friend at the bar?" I asked wriggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah. She's really nice and cool. Not my mate but she's amazing." She smiled talking about her.

"Good in bed?" I spoke for some reason my voice came out with annoyance.

"Yeah..." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Any idea why we're in here?" She asked.

"Not sure? Maybe we have to talk before it goes final?" I questioned not even sure myself.

"What? Like a double check?"

"I think so."

"Okay...so we make sure like this is the right thing?" She questioned.

"Do you think this is the right thing? I mean you were the mainly the reason we broke up. You told me we aren't even mates."

"Y/N. It wasn't like that so don't even start. We were forced in a room together none stop since we were kids. Don't you think it would be forced mating?"

"You're not even sure!?" I yelled.

"No I'm not. I've heard about it before and I got scared okay? How do we even know it's a real mate bond?"

"Lauren. You know I saw that flashback. I saw you call me your baby and you were so in love with me, you were a child Lauren. Now you're throwing it all away for what? A guess?"

"I know. I know. But I have needs you know. I want to sleep around, have fun not be tied down and have to be mated with the queen."

"You feel tied down? Like I don't give you enough freedom."

"Yes I do. I want to run my own pack, be alpha. I want that and what do I get?"

"You get your mate Lauren."

"Wow that's it? I get to be a bitch for a queen."

"Lauren. Stop."

"Or what? I'm not allowed what I want."

"You can keep your pack Lauren. You wouldn't lose your fucking pack. Keep them just rule with me."

"With your or for you?"

"With Lauren. You can keep our friends and your pack as the rotyal pack. You lead them. I'll just look after everyone on top."

"What?"

"You get your pack. I get to rule. We're together in this. If you let me talk for one minute you'd have understood that."