Chapter 52: Changes.

Luna's POV:

I watched my human be taken inside, people kept looking at me as I licked Liza, she was a really close friend but I needed to save her. Everyone went inside, the doctor spoke about getting some people to help carry Liza inside. I climbed on top of her, biting the end of the arrow and pulling it out, the silver having no effect on me. I threw it away, licking her wounds clean, the healing powers I have going into her system. This let Y/N control Liza's wolf, the new world was coming and Y/N was our queen. I growled hearing some guards come near, they all froze as my eyes turned red turning them into followers of the new queen. The world is so messed for our kind that I had to come again to save it. Liza started to make movements causing me to watch and whine. She was having a hard time coming back but I knew she had to for the sake of Y/N. Her wolf slowly got up, her eyes a lighter shade now and it was normal, I licked her cheek nuzzling into her side. She barked and licked me happy she was awake and alive, so I barked making her happy. I ran inside the castle, she followed as people stared, I then froze sensing Perrie because she was near me. I growled, Liza following suit as guards also growled. I had a small army but she was a horrible woman who tried to kill my human. 

"I-I-I thought you died." Perrie spoke pointing at Liza.

Liza shifted and shook out her hair, smiling at me and looking at Perrie.

"I'm pretty much alive thanks to this wolf." Liza said ruffling my hair.

I playfully nipped at her hands making me bark and she laughed. I smiled and watched her walk to a room, I followed her quickly, wanting to see any reactions. We got stopped by the two guards, Norminah, they were strong warriors but not the strongest here. 

"LIZA!?" Normani screamed jumping on her.

Liza just accepted the attack making me happy and wag my tail. She was back and it was so different to see such happiness from the last time I came on Earth. I barked making Dinah pet me, she was happy to see Liza of course but she still assumed I was just some wolf, just wait till everyone changes.