Chapter 3: Cubs

Your POV:

I was sat on my bed, swinging my feet off the edge as my mom picked something for me to wear. She said I had to go smart but I had to dress in my own pack colours. Our colour was green and I think Jauregui's is black.

Anyway, my mom pulled out a cute simple outfit which I agreed too instantly.

I began to get changed dancing around to Lana Del Rey

I began to get changed dancing around to Lana Del Rey. She's my favourite, even if people call her a hippie. I was excited for this meeting because I can finally see a Jauregui. They're even rarer than the Royals, who I have to remember to visit soon.

"Y/N we have to go!" My daddy yelled from downstairs.

I walked down, blushing when the pack boys whistled at me. My brother kissed my head and told me to behave. I giggled and hugged him tight, he hugged back the same. My father then took my hand and led me outside to our car. It was a truck so I struggled to climb up, getting some help from Killian. I smiled and thanked him.

"Welcome princess. Now, go kick some ass." I laughed and nodded.

I got my seatbelt on as I saw my dad kiss my mom goodbye. I hoped to have a relationship like that, they argue a few times but they love eachother.

"Ready?" My dad asked not putting his seatbelt on.

"No. Get your seatbelt on." I huffed crossing my arms.

He put it on laughing at me. I huffed at him in annoyance and he stopped. He hates it when I get in a mood, but I'd rather go in a mood than him being hurt in a car accident.

"Fine fine. Lets go." He started driving and I turned the radio on.

I started humming to the songs, enjoying the music. It was a channel that only wolves could hear because the frequency was too high for humans.

"This next song is for Y/N Dobrik who's on her way to meet the Jauregui's." I went wide eyed and stared at the radio part.

My dad laughed as I squealed hearing Lana blast through the speakers. I sang along excited, I love Lana, Lana is life. I danced along to the beat as we drove into a woods, completely off road. My father got lost, which was bad until a large wolf appeared infront of the car. It huffed at us and then ran off. Dad drove, following it till we ended up at a beautiful home.

There was quite a lot of guys and girls stood outside, all dressed in black suits

There was quite a lot of guys and girls stood outside, all dressed in black suits. I got slightly nervous, not entirely ready for this. My father parked then got out, some guy tried to help me but I panicked.

"Really Will? Scaring little girls." I blushed as some girl came over to help.

"Come here honey." A tall girl came and helped me down.

I don't mind girls touching me, but it's when guys do that I panic. I thanked her and she laughed realising she was a lot taller than me. Pouting she said sorry, causing me to giggle.

"Come on Y/N." Dad called and I ran to him.

I took his hand as we began to walk in, I looked at the people in suits and took in their scents. They were all omegas, but a few smelt like rogues. I huffed and continued walking into the house. Once we got in a girl came over and smiled.

"Hello, my name is Lucy. I'm Beta. I'd like to escort you sir to the meeting and you miss can be escorted to the kids to wait for your father." She clicked her fingers and within seconds the tall girl from earlier came over.

She escorted me to the new cubs, they were all cute and small like my wolf. There was a girl sat playing with them, she was quite pretty and I waved at her. She waved back as the tall girl growled next to me. I looked at her confused then shrugged. The girl who was pretty came over.

"Hello, I'm Ally. I see you've met my friend Dinah." She greeted and I nodded.

"Yes. She helped me down from the car." I smiled.

"Good. Anyway, welcome to the Jauregui pack. This is the cub area, they're normally asleep but today is a big day." I nodded.

"Why aren't they asleep then? Because I'd abuse nap time." Dinah laughed.

"I might grow to like you kid." Dinah patted my back leaving.

"Don't worry about her. She's crazy." I nodded.