Chapter 23: Baths

Your POV:

Me and Lauren were laughing at the TV, we had decided to watch that crap wolf and vampire film. We had drank our soups and were now just relaxing in my bed. Chris had taken over the Jauregui pack for now and was incharge till Lauren made a recovery.

"Do you girls want more soup or want some drinks?" My mom asked through the door.

"A cold bottle of water for me please and babe what do you want?" Lauren asked.

"Two cold bottles for me. I need one on my neck." I sighed exhausted.

"A few bottles of cold water please." Lauren said.

"Okay." My mom said walking off.

My parents had called a wolf meeting this morning and I knew they'd end up talking about me. Liza had came up straight after, they postponed the wedding and my brother's ritural till me and Lauren were both okay. Lauren was clearing up a lot more but my body seemed to be getting a lot worse. I was sweating from everywhere, I was way too warm under blankets and I had a constant headache. Lauren was a lot more relaxing, she was a little bit warm and had a minor headache. She wasn't as bad as me but still suffered the same pain.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked pulling me close.

"Head hurts." I mumbled.

"Still? Baby you're more sick than me." She said running a hand in my hair.

"I'm fine."

"You need a bath. We'll get your mom to help us walk to the bathroom, we can share or you can go alone."

"We'll be naked." I raised an eyebrow.

"Could always wear underwear."

"Ew no. I can't go in the bath with underwear on that sounds gross."

"Well then go without. We're both sick and not doing anything like that ever." I nodded a little.

"Ask my mother before you say anything." She smiled and nods.

"I will. Always best to ask permission." She smiled.

"Yeah."

"Alright I brought the ice-cooler up and some light snacks." My mom said walking in with Dinah.

Dinah placed the cooler next to the bed and then smiled seeing us up. She checked Lauren's temperature as my mother started to baby me by doing mine. My mom sighed and linked something to someone. She placed a water bottle behind my neck and rubbed my cheek.

"You'll get better honey." She kissed my head.

"Lauren suggested a bath." I muttered.

"That's a good idea. I'll go run one for you. Your temperature is quite high." She said walking to the bathroom.

"I suggested a shared bath. Body heat for wolved mates means heat will both be shared and the cool water will relax both our bodies." I smiled as my mother agreed.

"I'll have everything sorted for you two, towels, new bedsheets and things." We both smiled and she nodded.

Mom started to make us a bath and I cuddled Lauren. Dinah had left and now Lauren was humming, calming my current state of mind. Mom came back after a little and slowly helped Lauren into the bathroom, I smiled and slowly sat up. Mom came over and helped me, my head was spinning and I nearly fell over. She slowly led me into the bathroom, holding me more than I held myself up.

"You're okay I promise." I nodded.

She helped me sit on the toilet as I sorted myself out ready to get in the bath. After that she got me into the tub, laying me on Lauren, claiming I was too weak to support myself.

"Just relax babe." Lauren said rubbing my back.

My mom tied my hair up and I relaxed into Lauren. She rubbed my back in a soothing way and hummed. I cuddled into Lauren's chest, coughing, my head was hurting but the warm bath was cooling me.

"Y/N you're burning up." Lauren muttered.

"I'm fine." I hushed her.

"Do you feel quite sick?" I nodded.

"It's okay you need to relax and just enjoy the cold water."