Chapter 6: Memories

Your POV:

I sat quietly in my room. It's been 6 days since the incident and my father has refused anyone entry to see me unless I ask for them. He tried to get me to go outside but I just laid in bed. My wolf was depressed and it hurt, a lot.

"Y/N? Do you want some food?" Mom asked walking in my room.

"No." I turned over into the pillows.

The worst part is that the alpha of another pack called me a mutt. A mutt, it's like saying I shouldn't have been born. It's a digusting word.

"Y/N?" I heard someone call from the otherside of the door.

This was usual but I didn't know the voice.

"Who is it?" I huffed.

"Taylor Jauregui." I growled lightly at the name.

"Go away."

"No. I'm coming in." She came in, holding a water bottle and a container.

"I said go away." I huffed.

"I know my sister hurt you. She didn't know who you were."

"No matter who I was she smelt omega and insulted me. A mutt! No one and I mean no one deserves that title."

"Mutts are rogues." That caused me to growl.

"No! They are wolves who have no family! You have no idea what it is like to have no family! You weren't there at the fire." I whimpered.

"I was." She mumbled.

I looked at her confused. She was only young, and was definatly not able to be there.

"How?" I tilted my head.

"I lost my parents in the fire. It took your family to-"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS!?" I screamed at her getting angry.

"Because I was a pup. Lauren saved me and my brother plus another pup. She was barely 3 herself." I growled.

"No." I shook my head.

It started to fill with memories and I rubbed my leg where a burn mark was engraved into my skin. My leg had scars and my arm was covered in a burn mark from my shoulder to my elbow. Taylor looked at me then shifted. I flinched as she jumped on the bed.

I looked into her eyes as saw familiar eyes that I missed. I shook my head.

"DAD!" I screamed causing her to shift back.

"No Y/N!" She yelled.

"Leave!" Dad yelled from the door.

"She needs to know!"

"She's too young!"

"She deserves to know!"

"That isn't your business."

"I think it is if my sister can't have her mate because you're hiding her."

Her sister? The alpha? Oh fuck.