Chapter 4: Help

Your POV:

I was laid with the cubs in my wolf form as they all surrounded me. My head was spinning from all the running we did earlier. The doors opened making us all look up, there stood Lucy. The Beta, I think she said.

She looked around the room and groaned. The room filled with silence as I knew she was linking someone. In a matter of 30 seconds my father came in and looked quite panicked. I shifted back and sat in the middle of all the pups. My father laughed and helped me out.

"Lucy couldn't see you under all those pups." He laughed lightly.

"They are all super cute." I giggled.

"Yeah, they are. Now, time for some dinner. The Jauregui alpha invited us to join her." Oh, it's a her.

"Okay dad." I stood up wiping all the fur off me.

"Miss, your dress is ripped at the bottom." I looked at Lucy then my dress.

I groaned and tried to sort it out to make it not noticiable. She tutted and came over to me.

"I'll go find you something to wear. I hope you don't mind black." I shrugged and took my jacket off.

My father didn't exactly look too please about the whole ripping my dress. I waited in the pup room till Lucy returned. She held a black dress. I laughed at it because it reminded me of The Addams Family.

 I laughed at it because it reminded me of The Addams Family

I got changed in the toilets then plaited my hair into two. I laughed at my weirdness and walked out. Dad complimented me on my outfit as Lucy burned a glare into me. I whimpered slightly causing her to mutter a sorry and walk out.

Father and I followed her, going down huge corridors that were filled with family photos. One caught my eye, which was a portrait of a woman, sat on a throne. I stared at it for a little then walked off. We were led into a great dining hall. Laid across the table was a lot of my favourite foods, including some roses in the middle.

"Ah, our geust of honour." A girl spoke from one side of the room.

Dad squeezed my hand, causing me to look at the girl. She came over and looked slightly younger than me.

"Hi, I'm Taylor Juaregui." I nodded and shook her hand.

"I'm Y/N Dobrik." I said politely.

"Trust me. I know who you are. Now, come sit." She led us to a seat.

However, there was one seat and my father looked at me, motioning me to sit. I nodded and sat, he pushed the chair in causing me to giggle. I cut off my giggle when people looked at me curioisly. I whimpered not liking the staring.

I looked around the table, noticing Lucy was sat opposite me, a young boy sat on my left and Taylor took a seat infront of the boy. My eyes then began to search for my father, I quickly became aware he wasn't near me and I started to panic. I needed him close or I could get hurt again. Sensing my discomfort my father rushed over, ignoring everyone. I started hyperventilating as he hugged me telling me to relax.

Instead of listening to him I ran out of the hall. Everyone watching me with shocked looks. I ran out into the woods, dodging the guards as they tried to stop me. I shifted and ran into the woods. Curling up against a tree I heard a howl, causing me to flinch.

Just as I went to run out a huge wolf grabbed me by my scruff.

HELP!