Chapter 29: Jade.

Lauren's POV:

I watched Jade and Y/N interact, they were close friends and I knew they were always just gonna be that. Lucia stood next to me, her arm wrapped protectively around Ally, that was due to the fact everyone could smell her hormones and she was basically needing sex. Every wolf could smell it, including myself, which was not helpful. She couldn't help it, this was the norm for pregnant wolves, the first few weeks consist of hormones being weird.

"Lauren Jauregui." I turned to face the queen.

"Queen Jade." I bowed.

"Don't do that. I feel old." She laughed.

"Sorry."

"Y/N you got a good one, don't let her get away." Jade said making Y/N laugh.

"Y/N, go enjoy the dance honey, I have to go help Perrie with her dress, she's just linked me." Y/N nodded saying nothing more.

"See you later Jadey." They hugged and then Y/N walked to me, hugging me.

I held her in a small hug, smiling when I felt her wrap her arms around my waist. Lucy had linked me telling me that everything was good and no one looked dangerous. These events were always highly guarded but still I was on edge. Anyone who knew an alpha was aware of tonight, it was a large event that wasn't held so often.

"Lauren, can we go get a drink?" Y/N asked making me look back at her.

"Sure babe." I smiled and led her to the bar.

I ordered a wine, as she got a small coke. Since people knew eachother and most likely their ages they never asked for identification. Y/N was only young so she never did get served, but it was cute how she pouted.

"Lauren." Ally called.

I turned and spotted Lucia staring at something growling. I followed her gaze and saw Brad's pack crowding a few royal girls. Y/N tried to pull my arm but it didn't stop me.

I went straight for them but someone put their hand on my shoulder, stopping me. I glanced at Jade, growling.

"I don't want you to cause a scene infront of my guests and infront of Y/N. Go back to her and I'll deal with them." I nodded in respect.

"Yes Jade."

"Whipped." A voice called.

"Babe you are too." Someone else said.

"Am not!"

I looked around and spotted Jesy and someone.

"See. She's nice Jesy." The girl said hitting Jesy.

"Didn't say she wasn't, her hair just makes her look like she had sex in the car over here." I pulled a confused face

"Jesy do you have to be a bitch?"

"Yes. So don't lie Leigh-Anne you love it." This Leigh-Anne girl nodded and groaned.

"Lets go get drinks." Leigh-Anne dragged Jesy away.

I felt arms hug my waist making me giggle, smelling my mate. She tried to kiss my cheek but she had to go on her tip toes. I spun her around and leaned down to kiss her.