Chapter 30: Castle Sex

Your POV:

We had retreated to the castle bedrooms, Jade wishing for us to stay overnight. Lauren had left to talk to Lucia, making me sit and wait for her. Not noticing that I had already started heat.

Lauren rushed towards me once she entered the room, I could tell she could smell me from a mile away. Her hands shot to my hips and pulled me close, before she dipped her head into my neck closing her eyes ,taking in my scent. I stayed in that position for a while as I could feel the stress radiating from Lauren's body and I knew that with my scent and the stress combined Lauren wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

When our eyes met, they were a deep forest green a colour I'd never seen before and she leaned forward placing a soft kiss on my lips as a silent agreement of what was about to happen. She sipped her head into my neck again, before softly kissing and then sucking on the skin there, I threw my head back even more to allow her to have more access to the skin. I had no idea what I was doing and Lauren could sense my hesitance so she lead my hands up to her hair, where I lightly tugged on it.

She groaned as I did and I honestly didn't know whether that was good or bad, but once she pulled me closer and gripped my hips tighter I could tell. She moved to the opposite side of my neck making more purple and red marks, claiming every inch of me as hers, and honestly I was loving it. She ran her slightly cold hands along my arms and up to my cheeks caressing them delicately before pulling me into a kiss. She was putting all her stress and emotions into the kiss she was giving me and it took my breathe away. She ran her tongue along my bottom lip and i had no idea of what she wanted me to do, so she squeezed my hips making me gasp before her tongue entered my mouth. I groaned as she did it, and i could feel her slowly dominating me as she set the pace of the kiss.

I could feel Lauren holding back as she moved her hands to the hem of my shirt, hesitating for me to take it off before pulling on it never breaking the kiss while doing so. Once we worked together to pull Lauren's shirt over my head her eyes dropped to my torso as she pulled me into a kiss stroking each piece of uncovered skin she had access to. A tingling feeling spread throughout my whole body and I could feel myself becoming impatient at the fact that Lauren was not giving the part of my body that needed the most attention any attention at all. Lauren slowly moved down my body to my bra and ran her tongue along the top of it and along my cleavage making me groan out and my head snap back in pleasure.

Lauren ran her hands back up my torso and to the back of my body, unclipping my bra and letting it fall to the floor and I, out of instinct, covered one of the most intimate parts of my body. After all I was very new to this.

Lauren lifted my head and placed a soft kiss on my lips reminding me of the silent agreement we had made earlier. She pressed her lips around my outer breast before attaching them to my nipple and sucking gently causing me an overwhelming amount of pleasure and a wet feeling to form in between my legs. She stood up causing me to whine, and she pulled me towards the bed before lying me down on it and hovering over it and kissing me again, running her hands down my body again. She again then brought her attention to my breasts and took the right into her hand and took the left nipple into her mouth causing my hands to fly into her hair.

She tugged at each nipple with her teeth and lightly bit down causing me to moan out and her eyes to snap up and meet mine; each orb had turned a deep black pool full of desire. Lauren then started to place sloppy kisses down my stomach to the waistline of my shorts, pulling them down with her hands and peppering kisses along the waistband. Her lips then came into contact with my pants before she pulled them down, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time which caused me to become even more wet at the lust and love in her eyes.

Once the pants had been fully removed Lauren slowly parted my legs and sucked on my inner thighs teasing me as she wasn't moving any closer to the place I needed her most. Lauren continued to suck on my inner thighs and eventually I threaded my hands into her hair and lead her to my core. She gently spread my folds and ran her fingers through them making me moan out embarrassingly loud and making my cheeks go slightly red, but Lauren's eyes dilate and made a growl bubble from the back of her throat. She brought her lips down to my core and attach the to my clit making me again pull on her hair and moan out louder at the feeling tightening in my stomach.

She used her fingers to tap my labia while sucking on my clit causing me the most amount of pleasure and satisfaction I've ever had in my entire life. She removed her mouth fully and put one finger into me making me feel slightly uncomfortable but mostly pleasure; she brought her lips up to mine and I could taste myself on her tongue as I entered mine into her's, causing her to moan into my mouth. She entered another two fingers into me causing me to break the kiss and throw my head back as she pumped faster and faster until the coil in my stomach had tightened as much as it could have.

She then dipped her head to my neck and bit down harshly as I hit my high; gasping for air from both climaxing and fully becoming Lauren's. She gently rubbed my thighs to help me ride out my orgasm and smiled softly at me once I had recovered.

''Whoa'' I whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------

All smut credit goes to Greeneyedhavana for doing an awesome job. Don't forget to check out her books!