Chapter 36: Jade's Castle

Your POV:

I stood staring at the door, Lauren and Lucy were arguing and well it was getting violent quite quick. I glanced to my side seeing Dinah and Mani stood waiting for news, we were all on edge since the attack. Lucy was now refusing to leave Ally alone because she was now in a lot more danger. Jade had placed me under Royal protection so no one was allowed to attack me or every wolf around would attack.

"Just send them both to Jade!" Lauren yelled in a alpha tone.

"Till when? Till this is over!? That could take years." Lucy growled.

"Just do it." Lauren screamed making me yelp.

"Come on Y/N." Dinah said pulling me away from the room.

"What's happening?" I asked growing confused.

"They're starting a war with rogues but well Ally is pregnant and can't exactly fight and you are too weak to fight also." She explained.

"Is that why she said send us both to Jade?"

"Most likely. It's a lot safer there plus no one messes with the royals and lives."

"The people who killed my parents lived."

"Erm, lets get your suitcase packed you'll be staying a while." She said grabbing a suitcase.

I started to pack my stuff, frowning when I heard loud footsteps coming closer to the room. Lauren stood in the doorway, not talking and was just staring at me watching me pack my stuff. I can't believe she thought sending me off was just going to fix a problem. We were a team and now I'm one my own, she was just going to leave me while she went to fight. Jade was most likely gonna make me talk to Perrie, which is what I am dreading.

"Dinah will drop you off with Normani. They'll be your guards." Lauren eventually spoke leaving straight after.

"She was a bit angry." I spoke looking at Dinah.

Dinah just nodded, obviously not wanting to get into trouble from her alpha and finished packing my stuff. I grabbed my small backpack allowing Dinah to grab the suitcase, we walked down the stairs and there was Ally hugging Lucy. They bid their goodbyes as Norminah brought us both to the car, Ally held my hand and pulled me close.

"Come on honey. Let's go." She said getting me in as I glared at Lauren.

She was being a bitch and well if she wanted to ignore me I could do the same. We made it to the castle, Norminah were quiet the whole way as Ally hugged my side.

"Y/N? Can I talk to you later?" Ally asked looking at me.

"Sure." I said unsure.

"Come on all out." Dinah said helping me out as Normani helped Ally.

"Dinah I can get out of a car on my own." I huffed making her nod and apologise.

"Y/N!" Jade called from the entrance making me run to her.

"Jade!" I hugged her as Dinah walked over.

"Dinah you can stop being protective of her. There are many guards in here, I understand you have to personally watch her but right now I have her." Jade spoke to Dinah making her nod.

"Yes queen." Dinah bowed slightly.

"Please you and your mate are guests of my home. Call me Jade and other's by their first name." 

"Okay." Dinah carried my suitcase and her duffel bag inside the castle. 

"Ally you and Y/N are sharing a room." Jade spoke to Ally as she walked with Mani.

"Okay, may I go in and sit? I need to rest." Jade guided us inside the castle and to private quarters. 

We sat in the living room, a large fireplace was on and it was homely. Perrie was sat reading on the couch, I stayed quiet not really ready to confront. I sat with Ally, holding her hand a little on edge from everything. 

"I give my condolences for your mother." Jade spoke to me.

"It's okay, it sucks." I frowned and whimpered a little as Perrie sat up.

"We're all here for you. It must hurt that you've now lost two mothers." Perrie said making me freeze.

"Perrie not helpful!" Jade scolded.

"She has me." Ally retorted.

"But like you're not her mother." Perrie said making me growl.

"Perrie you're not being fucking helpful." Jade growled.

"What? They aren't related by blood nor by adotption." Perrie argued.

"Ally is related to me more than you ever will be. Even if you are linked by blood you will never ever be my sister." I growled at her standing up.

"Pez leave." Jade spoke making her leave.

"She has no manners." I huffed cuddling Ally.

"Just rest Y/N." Ally hummed holding me protectively.

"I hate her."

"You can't hate blood."

The room fell silent and we all were in our thoughts, that was until Ally let out a large yawn. I turned to her and whined a little, she was more and more tired lately. I wasn't sure if that was because of stress or just the babies, I looked at her making her smile softly.

"You two are best to sleep now, tomorrow we have a full day." Jade spoke as I got up and she helped Ally up.

"Thanks." Ally said.

"Ally if it is easier for you, you can be a wolf, I know it is less strain on your body." Jade spoke softly.

"Okay." Ally shifted carefully and I shifted after so she didn't feel alone.

We walked up to the room, following Jade as she opened doors, we arrived, taking in the sight of a huge bed. There was some steps onto the bed, Ally going up them then me following, it was comfy and smelt nice. 

"I'll leave you two be, if you need anything link me and I'll have a guard get you supplies." Jade said leaving.

We laid on the bed, just taking it all in, I saw Ally focus then unfocus as she was most likely linking Lucy. It stayed silent till Ally spoke to me through link, she was calm and a little hesitant.

"I came up with an idea, Lucy agreed but I wanted to ask you something..." I tilted my head.

"I want to be your mother figure...is that okay?"