Chapter 33: Mom?

Your POV:

I sat in Lauren's lap on the ride home, she kept her arms around my waist. She wouldn't stop humming in my ear, relaxing me from what was on my mind. It worked funnily enough.

"We're going to my house. We're gonna get you to sleep and then we're gonna talk." I nodded.

"Okay."

Lauren helped me out the car when we arrived, making me smile at her thankfully. She pulled me to her room, ignoring everyone who tried to speak to her.

"Lauren!" Lucy yelled her voice echoing.

"What?" Lauren growled.

"You need to come quick. You're needed by Dobrik pack." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What happened?" I asked a little worried.

"Y/N you need to go home." Ally said calmly making me panic.

"What, why?" I asked confused.

"It's a family matter. Go home, babe. Lucia will drive you." Lauren said kissing me.

I nodded and rushed to Lucy's, my family was the most important thing to me and I pray nothing bad has happened.

Once we had gotten home I rushed into the house searching for my father. I found him in his room, laid beside my mother's body.

"Dad?" I asked staring at him.

"Y/N? Honey go to your brother." I shook my head seeing my mother pale.

"Why is she pale?" I started getting concerned.

"Just go to your brother." My father growled slightly.

I walked out getting more scared for my mother. She was never sick and was always strong enough for whatever the day held. I went into David's room, he was laid on the bed, his head resting on Liza's lap as she ran a hand in his hair.

"It's okay babe. She'll be alright." Liza reassured.

"What happened?" I asked making my presence known.

"Go to your room." David growled making me flinch.

"Y/N go tell Lauren to come over. She needs to be here." Liza said.

"Okay." I said sadly and walked to my room.

I laid on my bed nervous because I knew nothing about what was going on. Everyone was on edge and in the wolf pack whining and growling was heard only. I decided to link Lauren, taking Liza's advice.

Before I even had the chance Lauren walked through the door. Her hair tied up, no make up and in sweat pants and a shirt.

"I felt you be sad babygirl. What's wrong?" She asked sitting on my bed behind me.

"No one will tell me what's wrong with my mom." I whimpered.

"They will soon princess." Lauren hugged my back and kissed my head.

"But I wanna know. I'm old enough to know. I'm not a baby." I growled getting slightly angry.

"Calm down." Lauren said rubbing my arm and kissing my neck.

My wolf instantly calmed but I was still angry. Everyone knew but me. Hell I bet Liza knows. Everything seems to go from bad to worse. I find out I have a sister and now my mom is sicks. This needs to stop.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Lauren said resting her head on my shoulder.

At least I had her.