Chapter 76: Down to Business.

Your POV:

Luna was climbing all over me as I sat on the bed. She was a very needy child but I loved her no matter what. She never yelled at people or got angry, well unless your name was Summer.

"Mommy look!" She squealed.

For a girl of 14 she acted like a child, very much like a young child. Anyone would guess she was 8/9 with the way she acted. I just loved her for her and no one would change my mind. Well unless she turned out to be a killer child.

"Y/N?" I looked up seeing Lauren by the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can we talk?" She spoke glancing at Luna.

"Go find Rosa baby." I set Luna down.

She sprinted out instantly, her and Luna were both slow skippers in age. I watched her leave as Lauren entered the room.

"I decided to come be the bigger person." Lauren said making me roll my eyes.

"You can't assume you're the bigger person."

"I'm the only one of us willing to sort this out apparently."

"There's nothing to sort out."

"Really? So you're gonna be queen without giving a second thought to me?"

"Yes."

"I was right. You are just a spoiled brat. Protected by people and treated like a baby. I knew being forced mates with you would turn out bad. I did tell your father that." She growled.

"You were forced to be my mate?" I asked frowning.

"I had to imprint on you because I was taken from my family. I has to bond with you because no one else would. Your family forced me to mate with you and not have my own mate." She clenched her jaw getting more angry.

"Lauren-I didn't know that." I frowned.

"You wouldn't because we've never actually held a conversation. You would either be getting hurt, moving from family to family, putting other people first well sometimes I want is to come home to a quiet house."

"I'm glad you're open to this and the fact you're now blaming me for you not having your real mate." I commented.

"Well maybe it is your fucking fault."

"Well. Might as well call it quits now Lauren. Take your pack and leave." I growled.

"Nah honey. You take yours and leave. This is my pack, my land, my home and my bedroom. So you take your shit from out of here princess before I do it for you."

"You know what happens when we reject mate bonds at this stage."

"I'm willing to take a gamble."

"Lauren really?"

"Yes."

"You're gambling with death."

"50/50 chance of death."

"Still stupid."

"Well maybe I like stupid choices, but you'd know that if you actually paid any attention to other people than yourself."

"I'll leave. But you're the one tearing families apart."

"I haven't forced anyone apart."

"What about Ally and Lucia huh?"

"Lucia is loyal to me and they'll eventually choose to be together. In my pack."

"Unbelieveable."

------------------------------------------------------

Last update for now. This weekend i'm at the festival Big Weekend so no updates. Sorry. But hope drama keeps ya'll busy.