Chapter 51: Sobbing

Lauren's POV:

I was sat in the meeting room, my warriors and Lucia were sat with me as I was instructing them on when we were going home. The warriors were gonna run alongside the car as Y/N and I drove home, we needed to be back on our territory for the sake of her and the cubs. Y/N was being quiet all day making me confused and happy due to her not being in my hair.

"Lucia, Lauren we need you outside." Ally said running into the room.

I stood up confused and rushed out with Lucia, she quickly checked the kids first before running to a crowd. I followed confused and found Y/N, she was laid on top of a wolf, I pushed everyone aside and a wolf sat howling. It was howling and whining, a sign that it was a death, I looked at Y/N, she laid with a brown wolf. The familiar wolf soon clicked in my mind to be Liza, Y/N was silent, laying on Liza and not moving. 

"Y/N come on." I spoke wanting her to move.

I was met with silence and it didn't help, everyone was looking down in respect but I couldn't let Y/N lay on Liza while she had blood on here and a silver arrow. Y/N refused to move as I came over, I tried to pick her up but the wolf started to growl and pull my trouser leg. I needed her to move because she was gonna make herself sick and unhealthy from the silver. Silver was horrible to be around due to the fact it sent of an aroma that was toxic. 

"Y/N please, you need to move." I said picking her up.

She started to fight me and her wolf wasn't helping, I held her close as a doctor came over, they checked her over shaking their head. 

"I got you." I mumbled on repeat in her ear. 

She kept trying to fight me as the wolf walked to Liza licking her face and whining, I frowned watching because she didn't understand either. I walked inside with Y/N knowing the doctor's will bring her body inside, Y/N's wolf was staying with Liza. She kept laying with her and licking her head as I managed to get Y/N inside. She fought me the whole way, sobbing for Liza.