Chapter 19: Wedding Options

Your POV:

"Y/N are you okay? You seem quite on edge. Did you see something?" Lauren asks concerned.

I nodded but my wolf whined a little, they wanted to talk but obviously they can't talk to Lauren's wolf. This isn't normal because I'm now hearing noises. I got out instantly once we arrived and I looked around, my home now had lights on. I knew my parents were home. Lauren led me inside but she kept holding my waist because she knew something was wrong, her wolf growled and her grip tightened. It caused me to whimpered. 

"You smell like another wolf." She growled turning to me.

"I did nothing." I frowned.

"I know bu-"

"Ahhh Lauren Jauregui, we meet again." A voice said emerging from the hall.

I didn't recognise the scent but I knew that they were from a different pack, the voice was deep so it was most certainly a man. He came out smirking, but Lauren gripped my waist, my father came over, his presence causing the two to bow as I just looked down. Lauren gently pushed me behind her as someone grabbed my hand I jumped but I noticed the hand straight away.

"Come on." Liza said tugging me along.

"Who is that?" I asked her.

"Just don't worry right now, lets just go get some stuff sorted." Lucy followed us upstairs.

I knew she was doing as Lauren said because she went back to her tough stature, not just being normal with us. She kept glancing at every window and door every step we took, she was on edge. Liza dragged me into my room, giggling when I spotted a dress hanging in the corner.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Your maid of honour dress."

"WHAT!?" I squealed.

"Well it's technically a prom dress because you're little but still." She showed me the dress, I gasped.

It was so elegant and beautiful, I was ready to cry till Lucy smiled

"You're gonna look stunning." I blushed.

"Have you got yours yet Liza?" I asked.

"Yea, wanna see? It was my mom's so.." She led me to her room, giggling.

When we arrived I noticed the large dress bag hanging from the door but it was zipped up with a note attached. 

"They had to alter a few things so it was my own, they also had to make it smaller for me, but you know mama still got no boobs to go in." She laughed.

She went over to the dress and unzipped the bag, showing us the dress.

"You can definitely tell it's old. Just look at the stain." Lucy commented.

"What stain!? Where!?" 

"Oh no wait, just you ruining it." Lucy laughed.

I giggled a little and smiled when Liza laughed also. Footsteps echoed the house as someone came upstairs, they weren't Lauren's, nor my father's.

"What do you want?" Lucy growled standing at the door.

"My mate."

What?