Chapter 11: Pup

Your POV:

I sat in my room, not wanting to face them. I played some vinyls, hopefully calming down as I do so. I could still hear the dinner conversations but I didn't care much for them. Who would want to be mates with that thing? She isn't even a good alpha. Who goes around calling people mutts? If I had it my way that word would be banned.

"Y/N? Do you want anything to drink?" I heard a voive ask after a while.

"No thank you." I cuddled into my teddy.

"Okay." Footsteps drifted from my hearing as they went down the corridor.

I just stared at the ceiling, not listening to any of the noises that the house held.

"Go tell her." That broke my silence.

"No. She is only young." I sat up.

"Go now before I do it myself." That was definatly my mother.

"You do it." Someone growled walking away.

I turned over pretending to sleep. I kept my breathing even but my mind was going mental. I don't know what they wanted to talk to me about but I wanted to never hear it. I breathed evenly and slowly listened.

"Y/N?" My mom asks.

"I guess you're too tired. I know this is hard honey. I really do. I mean you're an omega with a alpha mate. It's rare and even crazy because you both are girls. But she was there honey. She saved you from that fire, the one that killed your pack. She saved you and we wanted to protect you from knowing that her family were set out to kill your pack. Lauren saved you and her siblings, plus that small teddy you owned. Now you're 19 and Lauren's 22. That's a weird mating distance especially on a young pup like you. I know you hate the word mutt but her family were them, everyone hated them. Now look at her, second highest pack in the world. Of course you're the number one but our deal with Jade Pack protects that fact until you have pups. You become queen and Lauren, Lauren becomes your Luna. You are an Omega to this pack but a queen to us all. I want you to remember that. I guess I'll repeat this later. Goodnight angel." She sighed kissing my head.

Lauren was my hero?

I always thought it was a gaurd, that's what I grew to know. However, I didn't know my family were the royal, it's always been Jade Pack. They were the strongest pack, some members were from my own. My pack was Red Arrow pack, named after my ancestor who got shot by a red arrow and lived to claim a pack. My mind raced with thoughts as I closed my eyes. Slowly but surely it calmed, eventually evening out into nothing as I was surrounded by darkness and sleep.