Chapter 53: Returns

Your POV:

I sat staring at the wall, Lauren was running a hand in my hair as I stayed silent. Liza had gone and I didn't know what to do because she was my best friend, one of my only close friend. No wolf could be near a silver arrow so it must have been hunters, meaning no one in the castle killed her. Wolves despise any hunters and any hit would be crazy on Liza, why would anyone wanna hurt her. She may be a Luna to a pack but she isn't pregnant or going to harm anyone. I just laid as a wolf yelled, I knew it was the lone wolf because she had a weird bark.

"Babe go let her in." Lauren spoke making me ignore her.

"Fine then. I will." Lauren sighed getting up.

I just laid on the bed, frowning and hugging the pillow, Liza was like a sister but now? She was gone and that hurt the most about this. I started to cry as I heard footsteps come closer, I just wanted Liza back and I knew she wasn't com-

"You know...you're probably not the first person to cry about me." A voice called making me look up.

"LIZA!?" I screamed seeing her.

"In the flesh. At least I think it's flesh, it is flesh right?" She looked at Lauren who nodded.

I climbed off the bed and hugged her tight. My best friend was back and this time I wasn't gonna let her go anywhere.

"But how? I saw the body, the blood and the arrow." 

"I was dead but your wolf saved me, the Luna wolf healed my body."

"Luna wolf?"

"Your wolf is called Luna, she saved me." I squealed and bent down hugging the wolf named Luna.

"Good girl Luna." I smiled petting her.

She started to wriggle and lick my hands making me smile and pet her more. I petted the wolf smiling when she was licking me and it was so cute. 

"She is so amazing and cute. She saved me." Liza spoke bending down and petting her.

"Thank you." I hugged her tightly.

Luna started barking at me and licking me, making me fall onto the floor so she could climb on me barking. She licked my face so much and it was tickling me making me laugh and squirm, she continued till Lauren gently pulled her off. I huffed, letting out a breath and sitting up, Luna barked at Lauren playfully and span in a circle. I hugged Liza again, smiling and hugging her close, she was here again.

"Y/N!" Someone screamed from outside the room.

"Who was that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know." I furrowed my eyebrows when Lauren looked confused.

"Y/N!" They yelled again making me leave the room with Luna and everyone. 

A crowd had gathered making me furrow my eyebrows and walk over, pausing when I saw blonde hair. I walked into the middle and squealed, jumping on Cara. Cara was one of my brother's friends at school but she always hung out with me. I hugged her close, she came from a family of hunters but ran away because she hated it. 

"I missed you buddy." She laughed setting down a bow and arrow.

"I missed you too." I smiled hugging tightly.