Chapter 75: Honor or Respect?

Lauren's POV:

"I'm leaving." Jade spoke as we looked at her.

"What why? We still have training." Y/N spoke.

"I'm not training you when you and your mate are having issues. Sort them out and i'll reconsider." Jade growled.

"She's the one with the issue." We both said at the same time.

"See. Now leave." She gave us a dismissive hand.

I left instantly but Y/N stood still, technically by law she couldn't do that but then again. She is the right full heir to the throne, which is bullshit. I made my own pack yet she is handed it. I'm not jealous but I sure as hell pissed. I have to throw everything I own away to be a Luna, I'm not the type of person to become a Luna.

"Lauren." I looked to my side noticing Dinah.

"What Dinah?" I asked already bored.

"Erm. I was wondering if I could skip training today and have Lucy cover it. She's already said yes." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her.

I noticed the gym clothes she had on and her face was in itself begging with me to say yes.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's Normani and I's anniversary and I wanna do something nice you know, like really nice but i'll need today off too not jus-"

"Stop rambling and go. Your mate isn't gonna wait long."

"Thank you!" She squealed and hugged me.

I coughed slightly making her straighten herself out and leave go. She nodded and ran off, most likely to find Normani herself.

"Lauren." I rolled my eyes and turned back, but this time seeing Jade.

"Queen." I nodded.

"Please. This is your home. You treat me as your own. But may we speak in private?" She asked making me nod.

"Come to my office." I led her there.

When we got there I offered her my chair as a good alpha would to the queen herself. She then sat in my chair as I sat opposite, she smiled and looked at me.

"I have organized my travel home. I'm not satisfied with how you and Y/N are together. Once that has been sorted which I imagine will take awhile. Y/N is to come to my home and train again. With or without you."

"Yes Queen." I clenched my jaw slightly.

"I know you're angry. Lauren I'm with you on both sides. I grew up in fucking England making my own pack because I was the smallest mutt. I got people and made a name for myself and once I was the largest pack in England I had contact with the Queen here. We had meetings and such but I didn't want to be royal. I was practically the queen in England and even Elizabeth the British Queen bent the knee to me. I threw all of that away because I was asked to do my part in the world. Not because I had to. There's a difference between doing something for honor and something for respect."