Chapter 68: Silver Eyes.

Y/N's POV:

I was in bed as I had my eye covered by a patch. Lauren hadn't let me be alone, constant attention was given to me. Rosa was sat on the floor with Luna as Lucia messed around with my guitar. I watched the door as people came in and out. Lauren came in moments later dragging a woman in with her.

"Tell her!" She threw the woman to the floor as Luna growled.

I looked at the woman, her eyes silver like Luna's. She looked up at me then bowed.

"Alpha." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm not an alpha." I spoke.

"You're my alpha." She bowed.

"I'm a Luna. Lauren is alpha." She shook her head.

"You are my alpha."

"Er...okay?"

"She's the one who caused you to be in pain. Now fix it." Lauren growled.

"I can't fix what you did. You have to fix it."

"How!? You called me a luness. I'm a alpha."

"You're no alpha. If you were alpha your pack wouldn't be half broken."

"What do you mean?"

"Make a meeting and ask who they want as an alpha. See who they pledge allegince too."

"This isn't Game of Thrones." Lauren huffed.

"Do it." I said something in me needed an answer.

"What? No. Y/N she's a pyscho." Lauren yelled.

"Lauren. Let her do it. If she is telling the truth then go from there. If she isn't then do what you want." I sighed.

"Fine. But this is on you." She grabbed the woman and dragged her out.

Not too long later we were all gathered in the large hall.

"Alright. Listen up!" Lucia's voice called out.

"Anyone wanting Y/N as alpha move to the right side. Anyone wanting Lauren, to the left!" I turned my head and frowned at Lauren.

No one moved, the next 30 seconds was just the hall filled with silence. Until footsteps were heard walking to the right side of the room, I watched Rosa walk to the side, Luna following. Liza was next, then Jade, Jesy, Normani, Demi, Leigh-Anne, hell Taylor and Chris went to the right. More people gathered as Dinah, Lucy and Ashley went to the left. Many guards went to the left making me understand, but also many came to my side. Once most people had left Ally was stood in the middle with the three boys. Lucifer slowly walked to Lucia, as Ally looked torn, her eyes kept with Lucy's as I watched it happen. As if by some slow motion I saw her move to the right side, where she stood with Rosa.

"145 on Y/N's." An elder spoke from between us.

"140 on Lauren's."

I looked at Lauren as she looked pissed, like enough to cause pain to someone.

"Bullshit! A child can be an alpha so the vote was not needed!" Perrie's voice called from the right side.

My head turned to her, her eyes silver that's when it all clicked. Silver eyes.