02

Katsuki glared at me through his hair, that was covering his face.

"Verse me. What? Are you scared, Bakugou?" I️ sneer. Katsuki's shoulders shook with rage.

"FINE! WHOEVER LOSES HAVE TO BE A SERVANT FOR THE OTHER PERSON FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!" He screams. I️ roll my eyes and stand on the opposite side of the net.

"Deal." I️ bend my knees and held out my arms in a bumping position.

"Tch." Katsuki hits the ball over. I️ cover my hands with flames and hit the ball back to him.

"TIME OUT!" He catches it and walks up to the net.

"SINCE WHEN ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE OUR QUIRKS?!"

"Since the game started dumbass. Now let's continue."

Katsuki's hand started to smoke, "There's no way you'll beat me. Get ready to serve me (Y/N)." He hits the ball over the net with an explosion. I️ ran to the left and hit the ball back by using the air. The ball ended up hitting him in the head. I️ gasp and run underneath the net.

"Katsuki!" I️ kneel besides him. He was unconscious.

"You knocked him out." Izuku mutters. I️ grit my teeth, "Ugh I'm so stupid!"

"Don't worry (Y/N), he'll be fine." Eijirou picks him up and puts him over his shoulder.

"Are you sure?" I️ frown. Eijirou was about to say something but Katsuki moved, making Eijirou fall down.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" He jumps off of Eijirou.

"Good, you're awake." I️ sigh with relief. Katsuki glared at me, "WHY DID YOU KNOCK ME OUT!?"

"It was an accident Katsuki! Calm down!" I️ furrow my eyebrows. Katsuki shook his head, "I'm gonna get a drink." He walked away from us.

"Is he really that mad at me?" I️ mumble. Eijirou pats my back, "Nah. He just needs to cool off. How about another game!?"

"Me and Kirishima versus Midoriya and Todoroki!" Kaminari steps in.

"I️ didn't volunteer—"

"Who cares!? You're going down!" Kaminari cuts Todoroki off. I️ stood still, facing away from everyone else as they continued to play volleyball. I️ look around trying to find Katsuki, but he was nowhere to be seen.

I️ look back at my friends, they were still playing and having a good time. I️ sigh and walked up the beach, towards the boardwalk. Since I️ had money with me, I️ might as well get a drink or something to eat. As I️ was walking towards the concession stand, I️ spotted Katsuki. The only problem...

He was with a girl.

They stood in front of the concession stand, chatting away. I️ watched as Katsuki showed her his little explosions. She giggles and touches his shoulder.

That's it.

"Katsuki?" I️ walk up to them. He looks down at me and grins.

"(Y/N), meet Kora." He places his arm over my shoulders. I️ look up at the tall, redhead. Her piercing green eyes eyed me up and down.

"Nice to meet you." She held out her hand. I️ awkwardly shake it.

"Likewise." I️ mumble. Katsuki rubs my forearm, "She's my girlfriend."

"Oh." Kora nods and looks down at her drink. It was silent for a moment until Kora spoke up again.

"Well I️ should get going. It was nice meeting you Katsuki." She waves and walks away. I️ cringe. I️ haven't heard anyone else call Katsuki by his first name except me, and our parents of course.

"So you made a new friend?" I️ step away from him. He takes a sip from his drink while looking at me.

"You know I️ don't do friends (Y/N). Besides dumb hair."

"Yeah. Right." I️ press my lips into a thin line.

"What's up with you?" He leans against a wall. I️ rub my arm, "Nothing."

"Oh don't give me that 'nothing' bullshit. Tell me what's wrong."

"It's just that, I️ thought you were mad at me for hitting you earlier. I️ mean, you just stormed off." I️ tell him. He stares at me for a moment, then laughs.

"You really think I'd be upset for getting hit? I'm not a baby."

I️ nervously laughed, "Yeah. Guess I️ was just overthinking things."

"Anyway, let's head back. I️ wanna go in the water." He grabs my hand. We walked back to the others, who were still playing volleyball.

"Oh that's cold!" I️ squeal once my toes touched the water. Katsuki rolled his eyes and picks me up, placing me over his shoulder.

"OI PUT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD!" I️ hit his back. He walked further into the ocean and finally dropped me. I️ come up from underwater and inhale deeply.

"You idiot." I️ pout. Katsuki laughed, "That's what you are sweetheart."

I️ took this opportunity to splash him. His mouth forms into an 'o'.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that!"

I️ laugh while swimming away. He grabs my waist and lifts me up, pulling me down with him.

 He grabs my waist and lifts me up, pulling me down with him

"YOU SHIT HEAD!" I️ wipe my eyes. Katsuki smirks and swims towards me. He grabs my waist. I️ wrap my legs around him and put my hands behind his neck. He smiles and leans in to kiss me.

"I️ love you." He whispers deeply. I️ bite my lip, trying to hide my smile.

"I️ love you too." I️ hug him. From the corner of my eye, I️ swear I️ saw a petite figure looking at us from the distance.