06

It's been about a week since our rescue training. The incident about the bolder was still fresh in my mind. I know I shouldn't be thinking about it but it keeps coming back.

"Alright what's up with you? You've been quiet all damn day." Katsuki steps in front of me. We were currently walking home from school.

"What do you think?" I sigh and grip onto my bags straps. Katsuki rolls his eyes, "Still? C'mon (Y/N), it was nothing!"

"You're right, sorry." I shake my head. He looks at me for a moment, then grabs my hand.

"We can talk if you want." He says.

"No, it's fine." I give him a small smile. He doesn't say anything back, instead he kisses my temple. Once we reached the dorms, we hung out in the lobby with the others.

"Look who decided to join us." Eijirou laughs and sits in between Katsuki and I. He placed his arms around our shoulders and pulled us into a hug. Katsuki's eyes filled with rage as he punched Eijirou's stomach.

"Katsuki!" I kick his knee. He gets up and walks towards the stairs.

"I had enough for today." He growls.

"See ya later then." I smirk. He gives a 'tch' without turning around.

I felt something vibrating in my pocket. I pick it up and saw that my dad was calling. I excuse myself from the conversation and head outside.

"Hey dad!" I smile.

"Hey sweetheart, how's everything?" He asks.

"Everything's great!" I frown, thinking about the whole thing with Kora.

"Everything's fine."

"That's good to here. Why don't you come over this weekend? We can go shopping with the Bakugou's."

I chuckle, "I'm sure Katsuki would love that."

"So is that a yes?"

"Yeah, I'll convince him one way or another." I laugh.

"Great! I have to get back to work. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Alright. Love you."

"I love you too princess."

I hang up and put my phone back in my pocket. Once I️ turn around to head inside, a voice calls me. I️ turn back around and gasped.

"Kora?"

She stood in front of me and smiled menacingly.

"So you're Katsuki's girlfriend? What was your name?" She tilts her head. I️ furrow my eyebrows, "(Y/N)."

"Oh yeah. You're an elemental quirk user right? I️ remember your mother." She steps forward and I️ took a step back.

"How do you know I'm an elemental quirk user? I️ didn't even tell you."

"I️ know. Tomura did."

My breath hitched, "Tomura...Shigaraki?"

"Well I️ better get going! See ya." She smiles and walks away, leaving me alone again. I️ stared at the tree in front of me, my mouth still wide open. Tomura told her about me? I quickly ran back inside panting. Everyone turns their heads towards me.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Ochaco stands up. I take a seat next to her.

"When I got off the phone with my dad, Kora was behind me."

"And?" Eijirou rests his head on his hand. I take a deep breath.

"She knows that I'm an elemental quirk user, and that she knew my mother." My voice shook.

"Seriously? Come on (Y/N), I'm sure you were just hearing things."

"Kaminari!" Kyoka slaps him.

I continued, "I asked her how she knew, and she told me that Tomura told her. After that, she left."

"What the hell." Eijirou raises his eyebrows.

"She knows him? But how?!" Izuku leans forward.

"I'm not sure, but I knew there was something fishy about her."

"We'll keep an eye on her." Eijirou pats my back. I stand up, "I should tell Katsuki."

"You might not want to disturb him, he's probably sleeping." Izuku mumbles.

"And what is he gonna do, sue me?" I head upstairs.

"Katsuki?" I knock on his door. I didn't expect him to answer, so I opened the door and entered his room quietly. I closed the door behind me and walk up to his sleeping figure.

I smile at his peaceful face.

"WAKE UP KATSUKI I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" I shook him furiously. He immediately got up and rubbed his eyes angrily.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP?! I'LL—"

"Just shut up and listen to me." I cut him off. He must've noticed my worried expression because he stopped yelling and sat down.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Something strange happened, about Kora."