27

"Izuku, I hate to break it to you, but we're stuck in this classroom."

Izuku nervously chuckles, "This is all sudden for all of us (Y/N), bare with me."

Katsuki rolls his eyes, "Don't you always have some sort of plan Deku?" He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. Izuku turns around to face him and sighs deeply, "You heard Mr. Aizawa, we have to stay. We'll be safe here."

I could feel Katsuki's eyes on me. My lips tremble as a million thoughts ran through my mind.

"What did I tell you? This is not your fault." Katsuki whispers.

"I just want to fight. Kora needs to go down." I clench my fists.

"We all want to fight, but we can't." Katsuki closes his eyes and leans his head back against the wall. Kaminari giggles, "Since when do you follow the rules?"

"Shut up sparky." Katsuki growls in response. A loud slam echoed through the room making everybody jump. All eyes face the direction of the sound. Everyone gasps as a bloody hand presses against the window, sliding down slowly. I ran into Katsuki's arms. He held me close as his breathing staggered.

"What the hell?!" He growls.

"We gotta hide!"

"Who was that?!"

"Kaminari you go look and see what that was!" Sero shoves Kaminari towards the window. "Are you serious?! Why me?!" He whines.

Kaminari slowly approaches the window and stands on his tippy toes to look down. He jumps back with fear as a body plummeted itself against the window. It was an elderly man, screaming for help. We couldn't hear his screams, but the desperation on his face and banging on the glass made it clear that he was in danger.

"What do we do?!" Eijirou steps back as well as the others.

"We have to help him!" Izuku claims. Katsuki's breath got caught him his throat. "Are you kidding?! We aren't just going to let a stranger into the classroom! Don't be such a dumbass—"

Katsuki was cut off by another loud bang. The man behind the glass slowly fell down. We all were screaming and shaking with fear as it happened.

"ALL MIGHT WHERE ARE YOU?!" Kaminari cried.

"Everyone calm down! We're safe in here!" Iida moves his arms around in a robotic motion. I leap out of Katsuki's arms and stand next to Iida.

"He's right. If we stay in here and not let anyone in, we'll be fine." I scan my classmates tearful eyes.

"But what about that guy?!" Ochaco cries.

"He's long gone now." Katsuki mumbles. I shoot him a glare and he clicks his tongue, "Well I'm not wrong."

I ignore his comment and continued to speak, "Why don't we all stay close together? You know, keep each other company?"

"Ha, like hell I'll do that." Katsuki mutters. Eijirou grabs his arm, "C'mon man listen to the lady will ya?"

"Whatever." Katsuki glances at me, then looks away. Everyone gathered in the corner away from the windows. Todoroki and Shouji moved some desks out of the way so everyone had a place to sit on the floor.

"This is actually kinda nice?" Ochaco held hands with Tsu.

"Yeah. We should play a game or something to distract ourselves from what's going on outside." Momo suggests. Everyone agrees, except Katsuki of course, to play a game.

"Okay Mineta, would you rather go out with Midnight or Mt. Lady?" Kaminari wiggles his eyebrows at the purple ball-headed perv.

"Both of course. Who'd be stupid enough to just pick one?" Mineta drools.

"Gross." Mina shivers, "Let me go now!"

"But it's supposed to be my turn—"

"(Y/N)! Would you rather kiss Kirishima or Midoriya?!"

"WHAT THE HELL KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT RACCOON EYES?!" Katsuki spits in her face. I hold him back. Eijirou and Izuku blush a deep shade of red.

"How about we not ask questions like that yeah?" Izuku nervously stutters. Eijirou quickly nods his head.

"Ugh fine. Would you rather lose you're fire or water?" Mina smiles again.

I thought for a moment, "Probably fire. Water seems to be more useful to me."

"Interesting." Todoroki nods. I give him an awkward smile. I look around at the group and thought about who I should pick. Before I could, a loud sonic boom echoed in the room. Everyone falls down due to a rumble that was added.

"That didn't sound good." Kaminari rubs his head. We all stood up and gathered in the middle of the room, looking around to see if everyone was alright.

"(Y/N) move!" Katsuki screams. I turn around and saw a laser beam coming at me. Before it could hit me, Katsuki pushed me. Looking up, the laser beam made a hole in the wall. Everyone was in absolute shock.

"This can't be." I whisper as Katsuki gets off of me. He lifts me up and spins me around, making sure I had no injuries.

"That couldn't be Kora! We're supposed to be safe in the school!" Izuku growls. Ochaco grabs his arm. "Stay calm Deku, maybe it was an accident?"

"I wouldn't call that an accident." A foreign silhouette jumps into the classroom and lands on the glass from the broken window.

"Who the hell are you?" Katsuki places his arm in front of me. The girl that intruded slowly walked towards us.

"Me? Oh! Let me introduce myself." The girl pushes back her blonde hair, revealing her dark brown eyes.

"I'm Aria, Kora's friend."

AHHHH I UPDATED!!! Sorry it's been so long! I've been really really busy with school! I have a dance show coming up so I've been working like crazy. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry if it's short! I'll try to update sooner!! Love y'all!