Christmas Special 1 - Decorating

(Y/N)'s POV

I wobble on the ladder that I was standing on. I carefully placed the star on the tree, but it fell off. As I tried to catch it before it hit the ground. The ladder tipped over. I closed my eyes and prepared for impact, but a strong pair of arms caught me and the star. I open my eyes and look up at the person who just saved me.

"Ha, thanks Eijirou." I nervously laugh. He chuckles, "You need to be more careful."

"OI WHAT WHY ARE YOU HOLDING MY GIRLFRIEND SHITTY HAIR?" Katsuki storms into the lobby. Eijirou jumps and puts me down quickly. I straightened out my sweater and stood tall.

"I fell off the ladder and he caught me. Chill Bakugou." I smirk up at him. He rolls his eyes and grabs the star from Eijirou.

"Why are you even up this early? Christmas is next week you idiot." He says while twirling the star on his finger.

"No one wanted to decorate the place so I decided to do it." I say, "Eijirou offered to help me."

"Don't get the wrong idea man." Eijirou laughs nervously and rubs the back of his neck. Katsuki looked at the tree, then back at me.

"I can take it from here hair for brains." Katsuki mutters.

"Right. I'm gonna get something to eat." He claps his hands and quickly leaves the room.

"He was helping me out." I take the star out of Katsuki's hand and put my hands on my hips.

"Tch. Well he wasn't doing it right."

I tilt my head in confusion, "What do you mean—HEY PUT ME DOWN YOU!"

Katsuki bent down and moved his head in between my legs so he could place me on his shoulders. I held onto his hair as support so I wouldn't fall.

"QUIT GRABBING ONTO MY HAIR AND PUT THE DAMN STAR ON WILL YA!?"

I blush once I realized what he was doing. I carefully put the star on the tree. Finally it decided to stay.

"We did it! Finally!" I grin happily. Katsuki squeezes my thighs, "Great now get off me."

"You're the one who put me in your shoulders. Don't lie Katsuki, you wanted this." I smirk. His face turns red as he puts me down. I run over to the outlet and plug the lights in. The Christmas tree lit up brightly. I look over at Katsuki who was staring at the tree. The colorful lights reflected on his soft face. He turns to me but I quickly look away. From the corner of my eye I could see him smiling. He pulls me close and kisses the top of my head.

"For a small fry like you, you did a good job." He says.

"So you admit that you like it?" I lift my head up to look at him.

"NO! IT STILL SUCKS! I COULD DO BETTER!" He blushes again.

I laugh and kiss his cheek. "Fine. Show me then."

He pulled me into a hug again.

"Maybe next year."