22

"So, you two are back together huh?" Izuku gawked at us. Ochaco, who was sitting next to Izuku, smiles at me.

"That's none of your business you damn nerd!" Katsuki leaned forward but I push him back by placing my hand on his chest. He gave me a "tch" and leaned back.

"Ah s-sorry!" Izuku nervously sweats and Ochaco rubs his back soothingly.

This morning, after me and Katsuki made up, school felt like a breeze. I felt happy again. Thoughts of Kora and Shiki left my mind that moment. I'm not surprised that I haven't heard from Shiki, now that he's in the hospital.

A loud ringtone sang from my pocket. Everyone watched as I took out my phone. Once I saw who was calling, my eyes widen and I gasp loudly.

"Who is it?!" Katsuki looks over my shoulder. He growls once he saw who it was.

"Shiki." I whisper. My thumb hovered over the 'answer' button.

"Well what are you waiting for? Answer it!" Eijirou says. I nod and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Shiki?"

"(Y/N)!"

My heart stopped as I heard the fear and concern from his voice.

"Yeah. Everything okay?" All eyes were on me, but I focused on my feet. Nervousness swept through me.

He ignored my question, "Kora, she's planning something big. Please, wherever you are, be careful! I shouldn't even be telling you this but I had to warn you." He whispers through the phone.

"Where is she?" My voice was shaky. Everyone looking at me with concerned eyes. From the corner of my eye I can see Katsuki grinding his teeth.

"I don't know where she went, but she can be anywhere. Just keep your eyes open okay?"

"I will. Thanks Shiki." I nod, even though he couldn't see me.

"I'll call you soon to check in on you." He says before hanging up. I slowly removed my phone from my ear, "Oh, okay."

"Well, what happened?" Katsuki leaned back on the couch. The others kept their attention on me.

"Shiki said that Kora was planning something big, so I should keep my eyes open. He wasn't even supposed to be telling me this, because if he did, Kora would kill him." I responded. Gasps echoed through the room. Izuku stood up and clenched his fist.

"We'll keep our eyes open too! You aren't in this alone (Y/N)!" He smiles. Everyone else nodded in agreement, making my heart warm. It felt good knowing that everyone was willing to stand by my side and helped me out. Growing up I didn't have anyone besides Katsuki and Izuku. Now that I have everyone in class 1-A with me, I feel even stronger.

"Thanks guys." I smile.

-

It's been a week since I got that phone call from Shiki. He's been calling me every other day to check up on me. I did as he said, I always kept my eyes open. Even though we've been training for the hero license exam, I still kept looking behind my back for any sign of Kora.

The day of the exam was finally here and I couldn't be more nervous, but also excited. Katsuki has been talking nonstop about this exam, and how he'll be the first one to pass.

"Man I'm pumped!" Eijirou launches his fist in the air.

"There's also other schools here too." Izuku adds. I looked around and saw students from other schools staring at us.

"Listen up class. If you can pass this test and get your license, then you novice eggs will hatch into chicks. I expect your best." Mr. Aizawa tells us.