13

"Now I suggest you shut up, or I'll shove this knife into the heart of your lover."

Katsuki's eyes widen at Kora. She waited a moment to see if he would respond, but he didn't. Instead he kept his eyes on me. I could tell that he's telling me to hang in there from his facial expression.

"You really love her, don't you?" Kora leaned in closer. Katsuki tilted his head back.

"Get away...from him." I growl. Kora looks at me and smirks, "And why should I?"

"If you're gonna hurt him, hurt me instead. He has nothing to do with this! This is between me and you!" I raise my voice. Kora was shocked at my remark but she remained to keep the knife against Katsuki.

"This pretty boy is a part of you, isn't he?"

"Just let him go! I'll do anything!" I cried out.

"(Y/N)." Katsuki whispered. Kora walked over to me and grabbed my chin.

"Anything?" She licks her lips.

"Yes."

"No!"

"Didn't I tell you to shut the hell up?!" Kora yells at Katsuki. He growled lowly.

"I'll do anything. Just let him go." I say. Kora thinks for a second, "It's a deal."

She snaps her fingers and a loud noise was heard. We watched as more weapons came out of the wall.

"I'll release him, after I'm through with you." Kora grabs a whip. There was a red button on the handle. She presses it and the ordinary whip was now an electric whip.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Katsuki screams and struggled in his seat. Kora raised the whip above me, ready to kill.

"STOP IT!" Katsuki tries to wiggle out of his chair.

"Katsuki." I look at him with my teary eyes. His body trembled as he looked at me.

A tear ran down my face as I smiled,

"I love you, so much."

"NOW DIE!!!" Kora was about to swing but a bright light exploded in the room

"NOW DIE!!!" Kora was about to swing but a bright light exploded in the room. Everything happened in a blink of an eye. I touched the ground beneath me and realized that I was on the floor. I slowly lifted my head up and saw that Katsuki was missing from his chair.

"W-What the?" Kora wheezes and coughs. I turn around and gasped at the sight. Katsuki stood over Kora, explosions coming from his palms. The broken chains still attached to his wrists and ankles. Kora's whip was within my reach. I crawled over to it and picked it up.

"How did you break out!—"

"SHUT UP!" Katsuki grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall. He grabbed her knife and raised it.