Christmas Special 3 - Presents Part 2

Hey y'all! I decided to make this fluff and lemon, so the first one is lemon. If you don't wanna read just skip down to where it says fluff :)

(LEMON 🍋)

(Also I updated in my first book that (y/n) is now on birth control since they are dating so don't worry)

My heart jumps out of my chest once he asked that question. I take a deep breath and grab his hand.

"I'll give it to you now." I say as I brought him inside. We walked passed everyone who were still watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate. I continued to bring him upstairs to my room. Each step made my heart beat faster. My bottom lip was almost bleeding because I was biting it so hard. I don't think I've never been this nervous before.

Once we entered my room, I push him down gently on the bed. His dilated pupils pierced through me. I stood on my knees and started to slowly unbutton my shirt. His scarlet eyes widen at the red lace bra I was wearing. I then took off my skirt and shoes. I was about to take my knee high socks off but his hand stopped me.

"Keep those on." He growled. I grin and push him back down again.

"I'm not done yet." I whisper and lick my lips. His breathing quickens as he watched me grab a pair of handcuffs.

"(Y/N)."

"Just relax." I stripped him down and turn him around so that he was now laying on his stomach. I cuffed his hands behind his back, then flipped him over so that I was now straddling him. I was surprised he wasn't yelling or trying to break free. He must be enjoying it.

I started by kissing his neck, then slowly went down to his v-line. His pants became more audible. I reached his member and gave it a lick. He moans softly and squeezes his eyes shut. My (E/C) eyes looked up at him. He looks down at me and bites his lip.

I started to suck on his member, my hand moved up and down with my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip whilst looking up at him again.

"Fuck." He breathes out. I felt him twitch in my mouth, then shoots his load. I swallow and lick up the remaining cum. He breathes heavily as I took my panties off.

"Let me touch you."

"I'm still giving you you're present." I turn around so that my ass was rubbing against him. He moans deeply.

"Just sit on me dammit."

"As you wish." I slowly lowered myself into him, cashing a moan to escape from my lips.

"Faster." He demanded. I ignored him and continued to go slow. I wanted him to get angry, it made me even more turned on.

"When I'm out of these handcuffs, you're going to pay." He growls. I responded by bouncing on his dick. We both lean our heads back and quickly reach our climaxes. Once I slid off he explodes the handcuffs and pins me down.

"Let me give you another present." He smirks. I moan once he slams into me. I buck my hips, "Katsuki."

"I know you like it rough." He says before leaning down and kissing my chest.

"Katsuki I'm gonna—" Before I could finish my sentence, he pulls out.

"What the hell?"

He continued to smirk and leans his head down to my womanhood. His tongue entered me and swirled around my walls. I arch my back and grabbed onto his ash blonde hair. He added a finger and continued to eat me out.

Once I was about to reach my orgasm, he pulled out again.

"Katsuki! You damn tease." I groan.

"Says the one who handcuffed me." He flips me over and slams into me from behind.

"You're so tight." He moans as he grips onto my hair. I stick my tongue out with pleasure and finally reached my orgasm. He continued to pound into me until he reached his climax.

We both fall back onto the bed, out of breath.

"Best Christmas present ever." He breathes out. I laugh and kiss his lips, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

(FLUFF)

"So where's my present?" He raises his eyebrows. I smile and kiss his lips.

"Follow my lead." I grab his hand. He raises an eyebrow, "This better be good."

"It will!" I smile. We were two minutes away from the place I wanted to bring him. I covered his eyes and guided him.

"Alright, open your eyes!" I remove my hands from his face. He gasps and smiles.

"THE ABANDONED HIKING TRAIL I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO!?" He runs towards the fence and jumps over it. I do the same.

I came here a few days ago to make sure it was actually safe to go through. Eijirou and Izuku came with me do I wasn't alone. There was nothing wrong with this trail, it's just really old and no one goes through it anymore.

Katsuki has been bugging me about it ever since we moved into the dorms. With the sunset and the snow, I knew this would be a perfect Christmas present for him.

"This is why I love you." He kisses my cheek. I grab onto his arm as we walked through the trail.

"I knew you'd love it. You've been annoying me about it for weeks!"

"I wasn't annoying you!" He blushes. We continued to walk past the tall snowy trees. The view of the city was right in front of us. We stopped in front of a small cliff and sat down on a bench that was there. Katsuki pulls me into his arms and rests his head on my shoulder. He fiddled with the charm bracelet he gave me.

"Thank you." I whisper. He lifts his head and looks at me confused, "For what?"

"For the bracelet dumbass!" I laugh. He blushes a deep shade of red, "Yeah yeah."

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, "I love you."

He kisses my nose and leans his forehead against mine, "Love you too, idiot."