03

After a long day at the beach, we all headed back towards the dorms. We hoped to stay out longer but we had to be back at a specific time or Mr. Aizawa would kill us. Since we had about an hour before we had to go to our rooms, we all hung out in the main floor.

"Man today was a fun day!" Eijirou leans his head back on the couch. Kaminari patted his knee, "Hell yeah! Did you see those hot babes—"

"Shut up you." Kyoka slaps his head.

"Never mind that! Did you see how cute (Y/N) and Bakugou were? Such couple goals." Mina sighs. Katsuki lays his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"Why were you watching us raccoon eyes!?" Katsuki jerks his head towards her. She jumps and quickly looks away.

"Never mind then." She whispers. Just then, someone's phone started ringing. I look at my phone, "It's not mine."

"Not mine either." Eijirou says. Everyone else checked their phones and shook their heads. Katsuki takes out his phone and swipes to answer. I look at him as he walked away to take the call. Everyone looks at me and I just shrugged.

"We'll go on." Mina motions me to go. I give her a confused look. She rolls her eyes, "Eavesdrop, duh!"

"Why would I do that?" I scoff and look at Katsuki, who was now laughing.

"Alright fine. No one follow me." I got up and stood behind the wall, listening closely.

"Come visit so we can fight! I'll definitely beat you! Ha you wish! Alright alright. See ya Kora."

A gasp escaped from my throat. I quickly cover my mouth, hoping he wouldn't hear me. His footsteps drifted away, meaning he went back to our classmates. I wait a minute or two to go back, so I didn't seem suspicious.

"There you are." Katsuki pulls me onto his lap. I put on a fake smile, "Who was that?"

"Kora. She's going to visit tomorrow and we're going to have a battle." He grins evilly. I press my lips into a thin line and nod.

"Who's Kora?" Kaminari leans his head back on the couch.

"This girl I met yesterday at the beach." Katsuki shrugged. I fiddle with my fingers. I also noticed Eijirou staring at me from the corner of my eye.

"Is she hot?" Mineta asks but Momo slaps his head.

"Hey don't get any funny ideas you morons. I'm taken." Katsuki pulls me closer. I smile, but it slowly fades away.

"It's getting late, I'm going to sleep." I pull away from his grasp. Katsuki furrows his eyebrows, "Huh? You never go to sleep this early."

"I'm just really tired alright!?" I raise my voice. He does a 'tch' and pouts. I give everyone a fake smile and head upstairs.

Before I could reach my door, Eijirou calls after me.

"Hey." I turn around. Eijirou gives me a sympathetic look, "You alright?"

I sigh, "No. I'm worried about this Kora girl. She just met Katsuki yesterday and they plan on hanging out already!"

"By hanging out you mean fighting?" He bites his lip.

"Eijirou, you don't think he'll replace me right?" I lower my voice. He sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"Of course not. There's nothing to worry about. Katsuki is crazy about you, you should know that by now."

My eyes started to water, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow." He pats my head and walks back downstairs. I head into my room and fall onto my bed. I stared up at the ceiling and thought for a moment. He never asked any other girls to fight him, only me. Plus I've never seen him communicate with someone outside of school more than once.

"Oi idiot, you okay." Katsuki knocks on the door, interrupting my thoughts. I sat up and opened the door. His poker face was noticeable in the dark.

"What's up with you (Y/N)?" He walks past me. I close the door and sigh, "I told you—"

"JUST TELL ME DAMMIT!" He cuts me off, making me jump. Guilt washed over his face as he pulled me into a hug.

"It's just that Kora girl. I have an uneasy feeling about her." I mumble into his chest. He pulls back and smirks.

"Are you jealous?"

"I'm your girlfriend why wouldn't I be?!" I put my hands in my hips.

"How do you think I feel whenever your with shitty hair!?" He screams back. I look down at my feet, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." He kisses the top of my head, "Get some sleep you."

"Alright. Goodnight." I give him a kiss. He smiles and exits my room, leaving me alone.

-

Morning came rather quickly. It wasn't the sun that woke me up, or the birds, but it was the sound of crashing and cheering. I looked at the clock and realized it was noon.

"Shit." I jump out of bed and run downstairs. No one was there. I heard another crash and head outside. Everyone stood with awe in their eyes as they watched Katsuki and Kora fighting each other.

"You're quirk is pretty powerful, but not powerful enough to beat me!"

"We'll see about that!" Kora held out her hands. Lava shot out towards Katsuki but he dodged. As he did, he locked eyes with mine and grinned.

"(Y/N)!"

Kora took this time to hit him. I gasp as Katsuki flew back.

"Katsuki!" I ran up to him. He groaned and shook his head. Everyone cheered and ran up to Kora, leaving me and Katsuki behind.

"You're hurt." I use water to wash away the blood that dropped from his elbow. He winced and thanked me. I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and helped him up.

"Good fight." Kora suddenly stood in front of us. She held out her hand, waiting for him to shake it. Katsuki rolls his eyes and shook it. My heart burned while watching them.

"Anyway I should go. See you later!" She uses her lava to slide away.

"Woah she's awesome!" Kaminari squeals.

"And hot!" Mineta adds.

"What do you think of her (Y/N)?" Ochaco asks. I look up at her and frown.

"She's great." I fake a smile.

"Bakugou are you alright?" Eijirou held Katsuki's other side.

"I'm fine. Let go of me." He stood up on his own.

"How about some food?" Momo claps her hands. Everyone cheers and walks inside. I stayed behind and sat on a bench.

"Aren't you hungry?" Katsuki sits next to me. I shake my head no. He looks at me for a moment. I kept my gaze towards my feet.

"(Y/N)."

"Just leave me alone Katsuki. I'll meet up with you later." I snap. He was taken back from my words.

"Tch. Fine." He got up and left. My lip quivered and my eyes watered.

"Don't cry." I whisper to myself. I held onto my mother's necklace.

"Heroes don't cry." I mumble.