07

After I told Katsuki what happened, he stared blankly at me.

"Was she drunk or something?"

"Katsuki!"

"Don't worry, I'll force her to spit out the truth!" He says.

"You don't sound so sure." I mumble. His eyes narrow, "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"N-Nothing." I look down at my hands.

"Are you doubting me?" He grabs my collar and pulls me close so that our noses were touching.

"What? No! I—"

He cuts me off by kissing me. It didn't last long though. As soon as he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Everything will be fine, got it?"

"Okay." I blush lightly. He pulls away and stands up from his spot on the bed, "It's late. Go get some sleep (Y/N)."

"I don't think I can." I mumble. He sighs and pulls me into the bed with him. My head landed on his chest. His heartbeat sped up.

"(Y/N), I hate seeing you like this." He whispers. My cheeks heat up, "I can't help it."

He starts to rub my back, "I love you."

This boy never fails to make me smile.

"I love you too."

And with that, we both fell asleep.

-

The next day, I couldn't concentrate during class. All I could think about was Kora. I had to find out more about her; so here I am now, in the library with Izuku and Eijirou.

"Find anything?" Eijirou stood behind me as I searched on the internet. Nothing about Kora came up, all I saw was the League of Villains.

"Wait what's that!?" Izuku points at a picture of Tomura with a girl that looked similar to Kora. They were fighting All Might. I click on the photo and zoom in. It looked like an old photo. I looked at the date and saw that this photo was taken five years ago.

"Tomura Shigaraki and Kaori Suzuki. The two villains fight All Might in an intense battle." I read. Eijirou and Izuku look at each other, then back at the screen.

"Kora's quirk is lava right?" Izuku mentions and I nod. I gasp once I saw lava coming out of the girls hands.

"(Y/N), do you think—that's Kora?" Eijirou asks and I bite my lip. The girl in the photo had the same exact face as Kora, just different hair. Kora's hair was red, but in this photo, it was blonde.

"Wait! Look what it says here!" Izuku points again and he continues to read, "After the battle, Shigaraki was captured while Suzuki fled the scene. No one has found her ever since."

"Maybe she changed her identity?" Eijirou put his hand on his chin and thought.

"That's a possibility." I say while printing out the photo with the mini article. I grab it and stuff it in my bag.

"We have to tell the others!" Izuku starts to run but I grab his shoulder. He turns around and looks at me confused.

"Don't. Not now at least; let me take care of this." I tell him. He gulps and slowly nods.

"Well if you need help, you know what to do." Eijirou pats my back. I give him a nod and exit the library. My feet gradually ran faster as I rushed to the dorms. I slam the door open and ignored everyone's greetings. Not caring about their reactions, I ran upstairs to Katsuki's room.

As I was running, Katsuki came out of another corridor, bumping into me.

"Woah, what's up with you? I thought you were at the library with Deku and Kirishima?" He helps me up.

"I have to show you something." I take out the paper from my bag and shove it in his face. He grabs it and reads it.

"That little bi—"

"I'm telling you! She's evil!" I cut him off. He grit his teeth and trembled. His grip on the paper tightened.

"Katsuki—"

My breath hitched as he hugged me tightly. I could hear his heavy breathing.

"I'm sorry. I should've known." His voice shook. I frowned while staring at the wall in front of me.

"I swear I'll beat the shit out of that bi—"

"Katsuki." I pull away and held his hands. He clenched his jaw whilst looking at me.

"Don't be sorry." I placed my hand on his cheek. He pulls me close and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you Katsuki." I whisper. I could tell that he was smiling now.

"Love you too, idiot."