12

Izuku stepped outside with anger. Katsuki and Kirishima ran after him.

"Slow down you damn nerd!" Katsuki shouted. Izuku suddenly stopped, causing Katsuki to bump into Izuku's back.

"Midoriya?" Kirishima looks at the green haired boy confused. He looked down to where Izuku was looking and was horrified by what he saw. Kirishima stepped back slowly while Izuku stood still with wide eyes.

"What are you idiots looking—" Katsuki steps in front of them and looks down. His breath got caught in his throat.

"Please tell me that's just ketchup." Kirishima trembles.

"Blood." Izuku whispers. He steps out of the puddle and falls to the ground. His eyes never left the pool of blood.

"No." Katsuki's voice cracked. The three boys stayed silent for a moment.

"NO!" Katsuki frantically calls out. Izuku grabs his arm while Kirishima covers his mouth.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Katsuki screams in Kirishima's hand.

"Calm down Kacchan! That might not even be her blood—"

Katsuki removed himself from their grip, "WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE?! (Y/N) IS MISSING AND THERE'S A POOL OF BLOOD RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DORMS DUMBASS!"

"I'll get Mr. Aizawa." Kirishima's voice trembled with fear.

"Not so fast!" Katsuki stops him from going back inside.

"Don't think about going off on your own! We need help!" Izuku cries out. Katsuki grits his teeth and growls.

"I can find her on my own. No one knows (Y/N) like I do." He says before using an explosion to lift himself up into the air. He ignored Izuku and Kirishima's calls as he flew away.

"Quick! Kirishima, I'll get Mr. Aizawa and All Might! You get the principal and other teachers!" Izuku says to Kirishima. Kirishima nods and runs towards the school while Izuku went back inside.

-

Why? Katsuki thought to himself, why her?

"Fuck." He mumbles under his breath. He's been looking around for almost an hour and still no sight of (Y/N). As he was looking, something crashed into him.

Katsuki acted fast and used an explosion to stop him from falling. He safely landed on the ground and look up at what had caused him to fall.

"Katsuki! It's good to see you again!" Kora used her quirk to make her fly.

(Remember that Raiden's quirk was that when you touch someone, or yourself, you can do whatever you want)

"You." Katsuki growls and gets into a battle stance.

"Don't even think about it." Kora touched her chest, "Speed." She whispered to herself.

"What the—"

Kora appears in front of Katsuki in less than a second and grabs his neck. She touched herself again and whispered, "Strength."

Katsuki screamed as Kora's grip tightened on his neck. She lifted him up and smirked at his now unconscious state.

"Let's get out of here, shall we?"

(Y/N)'s POV

"P-Please!" I breathe out, "Just tell me that my friends are alright!"

Toga ignored me and continued to kick me senselessly.

"So much blood! I love it! Don't you? Y'know I'm so happy we've become such great friends!" She grabs my hair and lifted my head up to her level.

"We're gonna have so much fun!"

She takes out her knife and places it against my neck. I tried my best to stay conscious; I already lost a lot of blood.

"That's enough crazy." A deep voice interrupted. Toga turns around and blushes, "Dabi!"

"And me, little brat." Tomura rolls his eyes. Kurogiri appeared and stood behind the bar.

"It's so stupid that they put us in jail. Kurogiri simply used his warp gate to get us out." Tomura smiles sinisterly.

"I got him."

Another voice filled the room. My eyes widen as I saw Kora enter with an unconscious Katsuki in her arms. I yanked the chains that were on me.

"Let him go! He has nothing to do with killing Raiden!" I scream. Kora glared at me and drops Katsuki. The impact caused him to wake up.

"What the f—(Y/N)!"

He was about to run to me but Kora touched his shoulder.

"Sleep."

Katsuki's eyes slowly closed and he once again collapsed to the ground.

"Please, let him go." Tears started to form in my eyes. Kora walked up to me and kicked my stomach.

"Dabi, Toga, place these two in the torture chamber." She says before walking out of the room with Tomura and Kurogiri. Dabi placed me over his shoulder and Toga dragged Katsuki's sleeping body.

Dabi and Toga sat us down on wooden chairs and chained up our hands and feet. I weakly lift my head up and looked at Katsuki, who was sitting a few feet away in front of me.

"Have a nice stay." Toga giggles while Dabi closes the door.

It was so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. I looked around at all the dried up blood and weapons that sat on a table not to far from us. The only source of light was the one bulb that hung in between us.

"Katsuki. Wake up." I breathe out.

He continued to snore.

"Katsuki!"

Snore.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU!"

He jolted up and shook his head. He looked around and went wide eyed at the situation he was now in.

"HEY WHERE AM I?! LET ME GO YOU BASTARDS!"

Finally his eyes locked with mine. I sadly smile at him, "You're awake."

"What's going on?! Where are we?!" He tried to use his explosions to break the chains but it was no use.

"Kora." I whisper. Katsuki stops his movements and looked at me.

"Kora captured you. She used her quirk to make you fall asleep. Now we're in a torture chamber." I tell him. He grinds his teeth together and growls.

"I'LL KILL THEM!"

"Katsuki." I started to breathe heavily. He noticed my injury and only grew angrier.

"YOU FUCKS! I'LL EXPLODE YOU INTO ITTY BITTY PIECES! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO (Y/N)!"

"It's no use!" I raised my voice. Katsuki gasps and watched as I started to cry.

"I've already lost a lot of blood. I don't even know if I'll make it out here alive."

"Don't say that! We'll get out of here! You need to stay strong!" He tells me but I shake my head.

"I CAN'T FIGHT DAMMIT! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WILL ESCAPE! PLEASE!" I cry out. His body started to tremble with anger. He was about to speak again but the sound of the door opening stopped him.

"Comfortable?" Kora says while closing the door behind her.

"You bitch." Katsuki growls.

"That's not very nice of you, Katsuki." Kora smirks and grabs his chin. She took out a knife from her pocket and placed it against his neck.

"Now I suggest you shut up, or I'll shove this knife into the heart of your lover."