04

I stayed outside for a few minutes before going back inside to meet up with the others. Everyone hung out in the main area.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Izuku smiles and pats the seat next to him. I sat down and brought my knees up to my chest. Katsuki was staring at me from across the room. I ignored him and chatted with Izuku and Shoto.

"I hope to see Kora again! She's so cool!" Ochaco says to Tsu.

"Yeah, she's almost as powerful as (Y/N)." Tsu places her pointer finger on her chin.

I looked at the two girls and frowned. Izuku waved his hand in front of my face.

"(Y/N)?" He tilts his head.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I just zoned out for a second."

"Is something wrong?" Todoroki asks.

"No." I give yet another fake smile, "I'm just going to take a shower." I stood up and headed towards my room to get clothes.

"Taking a shower without me huh?"

I turn around and saw Katsuki leaning in the doorframe.

"You didn't ask to join." I smirk at him. He raises an eyebrow and walks over to me.

"I don't need to." He growls. I bite my lip, "I just need to relax."

"I can help you with that." He gives me a half smile. I roll my eyes playfully.

"We both know what'll happen if you joined me."

"It'll make you feel better. I can promise you that." He winks. I scoff and push him away.

"I'll be locking the door. Don't think about picking the lock." I say as I walked out of my room. I heard him scoff and shuffle downstairs. I took a quick shower and headed back downstairs. Everyone was still gathered around the lobby. I was about to walk in but Kora's name caught my attention. I stopped my tracks and listened.

"How come Kora isn't in UA? She'll be a great hero with a quirk like that!" Izuku says.

"Yeah, did she tell you Bakugou?" Ochaco asks. Katsuki hesitated, "No. I just met the girl. I don't care if she wants to become a hero or not."

I smile a bit just from hearing that. I never considered myself to be the jealous type, but seeing Katsuki with this girl killed me inside. Since there was an awkward silence in the room, I decided to enter.

"Hey guys." I give everyone a small smile and nod. They return with 'hellos' as I sit next to Katsuki.

"You really should've let me shower with you." He whispers. I bite my lip and blush, "Let's not talk about this now. Not here at least."

"Tch. Fine." He leaned his head back on the couch.

"It's getting late, we should probably go to our rooms or else Mr. Aizawa will choke us." Tsu stood up, along with the others. We all said goodnight and went to our rooms. Katsuki kisses me goodnight and slams the door shut. I chuckle a bit at his action.

"What a day." I mumble to myself before crawling into bed and falling asleep.

-

"I'm so tired." I groan while trying to keep my eyes open. Eijirou chuckles, "Rough night?"

I turn to him, "I couldn't sleep."

"Probably because I wasn't there." Katsuki smirks. I roll my eyes and lean my head on my desk. Mr. Aizawa comes in and puts his hands in his pockets.

"We'll be doing rescue training today. Go put on your costumes and meet outside."

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that this chapter is so short and sorry I haven't been updating; I've been going through a tough heartbreak. I'm on break now so hopefully I will update more!