16

I couldn't concentrate in class. I could tell Katsuki was feeling the same way. His scarlet eyes kept staring at me.

"(Y/N)." Mr. Aizawa's eyes turn red as he glared at me.

"Huh? I-I'm sorry what—"

"Just pay attention." He heavily sighs and turns around to write on the board. I sigh as well and cover my face with my hands. Eijirou noticed my actions and patted my shoulder, "You'll be okay."

"I hope so." I whisper. I heard Katsuki grunt besides me but I decide to ignore it. He hated me being with Eijirou. It was his weakness.

"Class is dismissed." Mr. Aizawa walks out of the classroom. I immediately got up from my seat and walked out of the classroom. I didn't want to socialize with anyone. Ever since the hospital, my mind was going crazy. Katsuki never left my mind. Sleep has been an issue for me now. Not only am I awake from my thoughts, but I've been afraid. I'm scared that I'll get kidnapped by the League of Villains or Kora will kill me in my sleep. I've never been this paranoid before and it's really taking a toll on me. I haven't told anyone about it because it's not their problem, it's mine. Only I can help myself.

"(Y/N)!" Mina calls once I stepped outside. I turn around and gave her and Ochaco a fake smile.

"I understand that you're going through a lot, so I thought us girls could go out!" Mina claps her hands. Ochaco nods frantically.

"That's nice but, I'd rather be depressed in my bed." I was about to turn around to continue walking but Mina grabs my shoulder, "Trust me (Y/N), you need to get him off your mind."

"We're here to help you!" Ochaco adds.

I thought for a moment. All I've been doing is laying in bed. I guess a night out won't be so bad. Plus it'll help me get my mind off of Katsuki.

"Alright." I smile and they both jump with joy.

"There's a club for kids under eighteen! I heard it's a lot of fun!" Mina tells me.

"A club for kids?" Ochaco raises an eyebrow.

"Teens." Mina rolls her eyes.

I chuckle, "Sounds like a plan."

"Great! Let's meet up at Momo's house tonight at eight!" Mina squeals. Ochaco and I nod, "Okay."

"How about this?!" Momo holds up a small red dress. Ochaco and Kyoka blush at the skimpy dress. I shook my head, "Momo, is there something that isn't too—"

"Revealing?" Kyoka finishes my sentence.

Momo goes through her closet for the fifth time. Eventually she pulls out a nice purple dress. It was sleeveless and came up to my knees.

"This would look amazing on you!" She hands me the dress.

"I hope so." I smile and head into the bathroom to change into the dress. Once I came out, the girls mouths dropped.

"You look incredible!" Ochaco jumps with excitement.

"Better than my dress!" Mina laughs as she played with her black dress.

"Beautiful!" Momo bursts with excitement. Tsu and Kyoka nodded in agreement.

"I'm so jealous of you!" Tooru lightly punches my arm. I blush and smiled shyly from their responses.

I wonder what Katsuki would think.

I shake my head and clear my throat, "Let's get going."