29

I tried using my quirk to free myself but it was no use. I watch Kora as she steps on cars through the city. Luckily everyone was evacuated. I desperately look around for any pro heroes, but I didn't see any. They were probably still helping the citizens.

Just then the ground shook. I look behind me and saw a giant Titan-sized figure.

"Mount Lady!"

Mount Lady was the same size as the robot which wasn't good. As she was about to lay a kick, Kora used the robots arm to grab Mount Lady's foot and throw her aside. Mount Lady crashes into a building, making it slowly collapse. Thankfully she got out of the way before any rubble could hit her.

"I'm sorry kid." She coughs as she mumbles. I grit my teeth and faced Kora. "Why are you doing this! If you just want me then leave everyone else alone! Including the city! You can't just hurt innocent people like that! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"It's all revenge honey." She laughs malevolently. I shiver against the cold metal. Her laugh alone gave me chills. It would be a lie if I said that I wasn't scared; I was terrified.

"All Might isn't here to save you anymore, and these useless heroes cant do anything. So it looks like you're stuck with me." Kora's eyes sparkle.

"HEY UGLY! LET (Y/N) GO!"

A giant explosion blurred my vision, but I know exactly who it was. Katsuki attempted to climb up the robot again. "I'll kill you!"

"Katsuki get down! It's too dangerous—"

"Enough!" Kora growls. The robot's leg (That Katsuki was on) shifts, making his lose his grip.

"Katsuki!"

"I got you!" Eijirou catches him. Katsuki shoves him off. Kora's breathing intensifies, making her angrier.

"You stupid kids, I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!" Before she could press another red button. A bright green light was heading our way. I didn't have to squint my eyes in order to see who it was.

"Izuku!"

Third Person POV

"What the hell are we gonna do now?!" Katsuki slams his fists onto the ground as the giant robot ran away. Eijirou tries to comfort him, but Katsuki pushes him away.

"We can't destroy that robot, but we can still destroy Kora. All we have to do is get to the control panel." Aria grabs her chin. Izuku snaps his fingers, "She's right! If we can get to the control panel, we can free (Y/N)!"

"So how are we going to get there?" Ochaco asks.

"We'll have to split up. Team one with distract Kora while team two breaks the glass that's protecting her. Team three will wait and be ready to catch (Y/N) as she is released." Izuku explains.

"This better work Deku." Katsuki wipes away a few tears that fell from his crimson eyes. Izuku nods and breaks everyone up into the three teams.

"Alright, let's go!"

Everyone followed the big footprints that lead to the city. Soon, the three teams split up. Katsuki, Eijirou, Aria, Sato, and Kaminari were in charge of distracting Kora. Izuku, Todoroki, Ochaco, Momo, and Sero were in charge of breaking in while the rest were ready to catch (Y/N).

"So how are we supposed to distract her?" Eijirou asks as they ran in front of the robot. Katsuki clicks his tongue and starts attacking the robot once again.

"HEY UGLY! LET (Y/N) GO!"

"Wait don't just fight head on like that!" Aria yells, but Katsuki ignores her.